PDA

View Full Version : Chamba

Angels3
02-02-2001, 01:20 AM
Chamba, what a handsome dog you are. We used to own pedigree border collies & if I had just seen your pic, I would have said that you were a very good border collie. But, you're even more special than that...you're one of a kind, and really deserve the honour of becoming Dog of the Day.
And what an adventurous life you've had...you're an international celebrity, able to understand 4 languages. Wow! A movie should be made about your exciting life. Congratulations, too, to your very loyal owner who stuck by you until you became a canine citizen of the United States. Lots of treats for both of you today!

Sudilar
02-02-2001, 07:48 AM
Chamba, you have that noble look!! A dog of the world! Congrats on Dog of the Day!

------------------
***Save a life, ADOPT***

jackiesdaisy1935
02-02-2001, 10:17 AM
Chamba, what a handsome dog you are. your story is incredible and so interesting. Congradulations on being picked Great dog of the day.

Albea
02-02-2001, 11:37 AM
Chamba:What a beauty you are!!! Congratulations to you on your big day and to your human friend for his generous heart. Not only did he volunteer to help people in the Peace Corps but he also gave you the chance for a happy life with him. Best wishes to you both for a long life together. http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

karen israel
02-02-2001, 11:59 AM
Chamba, you are sooo beautiful! What a happy face! And what an exciting life you've had! I enjoyed reading all about you and your owner! I sure am glad you were able to join him! Congratulations, gorgeous Chamba! for being Dog of the Day!

tatsxxx11
02-02-2001, 03:56 PM
What a fantastic, inspiring story!! And what a beautiful dog you are Chamba! That smile, that expression...I can almost "hear" you speaking in one of your many tongues!!You remind me of the sweet, loving border collie dog "Mom" in the movie Babe!! Today you are just as famous...Today you're our Dog of the Day! Congratulations to you Chamba and to your very special human whose love brought you half way round the world. Big, big hugs and kisses to a very special girl!!

02-02-2001, 08:01 PM
Chamba, you are such a handsome and intelligent winner! You speak more languages than most people. You are such a lucky one to have such a kind and understanding parent to take care of you when you were a puppy. I'm sure you have had wonderful, loving care all of your life. You are definitely an international "globe trotter". Congratulations on your special day!

------------------