PDA

View Full Version : Petco Clearance Bin

wolf_Q
01-28-2003, 09:45 AM
Well, you'd be amazed at all the items I have found at work for dirt cheap! That's probably why Nebo has so much crap! lol. Really though, we have 2 large clearance bins, and I check up on them all the time. I was able to get a life jacket for him yesterday, for $4.55....I've been watching those in the clearance bin for months. Everything in the bin is 75% off now, plus I get a 20% discount off of that.....it retailed for $36. Ok I can imagine how pathetic you are all thinking I am now!! lol

But really, I've found *nice* dog toys (kongs, stuffed animals, etc.) for $.99 and all sorts of other crap. There's stuff for cats, birds, etc. too.

Anyway, I'm just letting you know that if there's something you want from Petco, maybe I can get it from you really cheap! Just post here if there's something specific you've been wanting, and I'll let you know if I find it on sale! :D

Here's a pic of the life jacket, we still have a few left.

Dixieland Dancer
01-28-2003, 10:08 AM
I don't think you are pathetic Amy. I am however jealous!!! I want to get Dusty a life jacket but don't want to spend that kind of money. I haven't seen them in any clearance bins either! :(

moosmom
01-28-2003, 12:33 PM
Wolf_Q,

If you're pathetic, then so am I because I bought MooShoo a turtleneck sweater from the Petco clearance bin.

lovemyshiba
01-28-2003, 12:58 PM
You're not pathetic at all!! Our petco doesn't have a clearance bin--I was just there on Saturday and I didn't see one. We don't have any reason to have life jackets or else I would have those too!! On the other hand, their boots came today--what a riot!! Abbey ripped hers right off, but Kito gave in and wore them, but he walks like he is stuck in 5 feet of mud--he kind of marches around in them. I suppose it will take a while for them to get used to them, but it was funny.

Cookiebaker
01-28-2003, 05:57 PM
You aren't pathetic at all!! Around here, kongs go for $15 and up. I need to find a mail order place or SOMETHING because at this rate, I think I will go broke just on kongs. :rolleyes:

Kfamr
01-28-2003, 06:40 PM
Do they have anu Bandanas? I'm always up for new bandanas for Sim Sim. :D He's naked without something extra around his neck! Right now he has a checkers blue and white ribbon.

wolf_Q
01-28-2003, 08:22 PM
Candy--I can grab one of those life jackets for you if you want! I'm not sure if they would fit Dusty or not though. It's a perfect fit for Nebo, but I think he's smaller...he's about 55-60 lbs. It's the biggest size, X-large.

Cookiebaker, I think there's one of those large red/white/blue kongs in there right now, it's probably around $1-$2.

There's also a kong for ferrets!

Lovemyshiba, I bought Nebo some boots on clearance (reg $24.99) for $1...he hates them...they don't stay on worth crap either. I'm going to have to find a different brand, what brand did you get?

KayAnn, I believe there is a Halloween bandana, but I think that's it. I can steal one of the blue or red grooming bandanas though! lol. They say "Petco" and have pawprints.