PDA

View Full Version : Sadie

K9karen
01-27-2003, 07:03 AM
Oh Yay! I'm first to congratulate you, Gorgeous Girl Sadie! What a smartie you are too! You're a sweet little sister to Coco, but you know how big sisters can be!! Have a wonderful, fun day, cute, precious Sadie!!

hardercy
01-27-2003, 08:25 AM
Sadie, you are very cute. I'm sure that you're a little smartie pants too. Those big sisters of yours will keep you in line!

missprissy
01-27-2003, 08:55 AM
Look at that sweet pupper! You are a very beautiful girl Sadie. Love your pretty eyes and that GSD personality! Congrats for being Our Doggie of the Day Cutie! :) :D :)

harleychicken
01-27-2003, 09:08 AM
Sadie, you are absolutely precious! It sounds as though you have a wonderful family who loves you very much!

lizbud
01-27-2003, 09:17 AM
Dearest Sadie,

What a precious pupster you are sweetie.:) :) I'd scoop you
up in a minute. LOL. You are going to be a Beautiful girl when
you grow into those paws & ears baby Sadie. Happy Congrats
on being honored here today as our DOG OF THE DAY .:)
Have fun celebrating with your pals Coco & Toby. Love Ya Sadie.
:D :D :D

anna_66
01-27-2003, 01:19 PM
What a coincidence, I was just telling my husband how adorable I thought GSD puppies were last night, and look....we have Sadie as our DOTD today:D
I'm with Liz, your going to be a stunning dog when you grow up!
I hope you get some extra chews or treats on this your special day, Have fun!

tatsxxx11
01-27-2003, 01:42 PM
Oh Sadie, sweet Sadie, how did you know we here at Pet Talk LOVE gorgeous GSD's like you!! And what a precious puppy you are...all paws and ears!:D Oh, and smarts, and "sweets" and...well, you're just perfect!! Now, if only we could see a pic of you all grown up!:) Congratulations to you beautiful Sadie girl, Dog of the Day! I hope today you get all your "specials" and have lots of fun with Cocoa and Toby and the whole family!:) Love and hugs and slupry kisses to you cutie pie!!

Logan
01-27-2003, 02:03 PM
You are adorable, Sadie!! :) I'll bet it is a bit confusing for you that your siblings don't want to play with you!!! I hope you get lots of love and special treats for being Dog of the Day! You deserve it, sweetie!!!! :)

primabella
01-27-2003, 02:24 PM
such a cutie you are, sadie! congratulations on being DOTD!! :)