PDA

View Full Version : Cat Show!!

Nomilynn
01-26-2003, 06:34 PM
Hi everyone!

There is a cat show coming up in Cloverdale, BC and I was wondering if anyone would like to meet up and go? I know it's a long drive for some, but if you are in the Seattle area it isn't too bad. Here is a link about it:

http://cfofbc.org/cfbc_march.htm

Hope to see someone there! :)

01-27-2003, 06:44 AM
oooooooooooooooo , I wanna go , I wanna go .....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :(

why is America so far away from here ...:confused: :confused: :confused:

Nomilynn
01-28-2003, 01:17 AM
BUMP!!!

Is anyone else interested? Lut - how about you treat yourself to a trip to Beautiful BC! ;) I don't even want to know how much that would cost! :eek:

koxka
01-28-2003, 02:41 AM
Nomilynn, severals years ago we paid a little more than 1.000 US$
for a return ticket from Barcelona to Vancouver/Calgary to Barcelona direct flight. Now you Know!!:D

Nomilynn
03-01-2003, 12:09 AM
BUMP again.. anyone near by interested? A couple friends and I are planning on going on Saturday.

krazyaboutkatz
03-01-2003, 01:49 AM
I'd love to go if I lived closer and could afford a plane ticket but right now I'm just too broke. Could you please take some pictures though so I can feel like I was there. :)

slick
03-01-2003, 12:44 PM
I'm in!!! Gladly meet you there on Saturday. PM me and let me know where you want to meet:D Or better yet, call me at home or work if you still have the numbers.

I have a concert to go to that night so have to be back in New West by about 5:30pm. Hopefully things will work out....