PDA

View Full Version : And Beautiful makes seven...

Dixie Belle
10-04-2001, 10:03 AM
Okay, here is my story. It was about eleven p.m. I was using the bathroom, when EEK! :eek: I saw a MOUSE!! Now, a mouse in my house is something I will NOT live with. I knew I was going to have to get a cat. I was reading the pet ads, which I do everyday, when I came across one that said:

KITTENS: 6 mons. spayed & rabies

So, I called. The lady had three litters of kittens that she was giving away. And she was paying for ALL the females to be fixed, in hopes of finding them good homes. She really doesn't want to take them to the pound. Well, ya'll know me...so now I have a new kitty, named Beautiful. The people I got her from had named her that, and I didn't want to change it. It suits her. She is really shy of the dogs, but she stays close by, and comes out when I call her. She seems to be happy. And even my husband (who is allergic to cats) likes her.

P.S. My mouse is gone too!

Dixieland Dancer
10-04-2001, 12:07 PM
Congratulation on the new Kitty! Hopefully she gets use to the pups too!

jackiesdaisy1935
10-04-2001, 12:15 PM
Beautiful sounds beautiful to me. What a joy to have a little baby kitten around the house. I'm sure your pups will love the new little sister.
Jackie

thelmalu99
10-04-2001, 12:22 PM
Oh, congratulations on Beautiful! There's nothing in this world like a little kitten. :)

Please share your stories with us! I am sure that you will have many!

Rottie
10-04-2001, 01:00 PM
Congratulations on your new kitty!! What color is she?

aly
10-04-2001, 01:08 PM
Congrats on the kitty! Be sure to post pics when you can. Can't wait to see her :)

Dixie Belle
10-04-2001, 02:19 PM
She is orange, black, and white. And pictures are on the way. I have been giving my webpage a HUGE facelift. I'm hoping to have it on the web either tonight or tomorrow.

aly
10-04-2001, 02:56 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :) Is she a little calico baby?

Dixie Belle
10-04-2001, 07:06 PM
Is she a calico baby?

No, not exactly. She halfway looks like Morris the Cat (9 Lives cat) and my cat Jewel. She is hard to describe. Ya'll will just have to wait for my webpage, I'm afraid.

Daisy's Mom
10-04-2001, 07:09 PM
How exciting! I can't wait to see Beautiful. Kittens are just so adorable. Glad to hear she got rid of your mouse :)

tatsxxx11
10-05-2001, 07:46 AM
Beautiful!! What a perfect name! Congratulations! My Mr. B and Oliver and GREAT mousers!!! It's the disposal part they haven't mastered yet! :D Can't wait to see pics! She sounds like a gorgeous Calli girl :)

Megan Stewart
10-07-2001, 03:39 PM
I'm so happy you got rid of your mouse. i used to have one in my wall.(my bedroom wall)
talking bout eeeeeeek. i could not sleep i thought it was going to bite a hole in the wall. and bite my head off but somehow we got rid of it. oh cheryl you never told me you had a kitten. but anyways i have a little kitten to my sis named it "henly"
it is a boy well come see it sometime....!
bye, megan stewart :D :) :cool: