PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Digit_Dutch
01-26-2003, 06:33 PM
HI! I'm new here. I just now registered. Could you just tell me about your pet? And what he/she acts like? I'm really bored, so ill accept ANYTHING!:)

jenluckenbach
01-26-2003, 06:37 PM
HI and Welcome.

I have 13 cats and 16 pet mice. You can read a lot of the threads and posts here, they will definitely keep you from being bored. Lots of stories, lots of pictures (we love pictures) and some games too.
Have fun

Digit_Dutch
01-26-2003, 06:45 PM
WOW! That's a lot of cats! They're cute too. Recently I have no pets. :( I have 2 older brothers and 2 older sisters, so there was a lot of pets in the past. And my mom wont let me get any more pets. But when I grow up I am planning on getting some cats and maybe a few bunnies. I hope my mom will let me get a rabbit in the near future*undoubtfully*.

jenluckenbach
01-26-2003, 06:55 PM
I used to raise Dutch rabbits for show (I wondered if the Dutch in you name was referring to bunnies) Between the ages of 13 and about 20 we had a lot of rabbits and we went a lot of places to show them. We even flew to Arizona (we live in PA) with the bunnies. Of course this was quite a few years ago. Hopefully you will be able to get a pet, even a small one, like a hamster or maouse. Maybe your mom will change her mind. It is important for people young and old to have animal companions.

Digit_Dutch
01-26-2003, 06:58 PM
I hope! Maybe if I beg her enough she will finally let me get a Dutch rabbit. I have a question. How do you put pictures at the bottom of your messages? That is why I have Dutch in my name. Digit is what ill probably name my rabbit when i get it. and Dutch is for, ill be getting a Dutch rabbit.

jenluckenbach
01-26-2003, 07:09 PM
I am sending a private message to you about posting a picture. OK?

primabella
01-27-2003, 03:54 PM
hello and welcome! i have two budgies who have real characters. ;) sky is a female and rocket a male. they hate eachother though. :( mickey is my new sheltie pup. he's 3 mos. and a few weeks old. hope you can send us some pics! :)

Gusthebelgainsowner
01-27-2003, 05:17 PM
Hello im fairly new to. I have a wonderful horse Gus. A cute cat jello and two adoarable rats ratzo and rizzo.:)

Heather Wallace
01-28-2003, 05:19 PM
welcome to the forum

neko1
01-28-2003, 08:02 PM
Hi there! Welcome!
I have 4 wonderful kitties that you can see in my signature.

HoRsELUvR
01-29-2003, 03:55 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!I have 2 cats,Reese and Midnight.They are both wonderful and very entertaining.Reese is scared of everything,and Midnight is calm and gentle except for when i blow on him which really ticks him off and then he starts chewing on my head.lol:)

Desert Arabian
01-29-2003, 04:28 PM
Hello, and welcome to Pet Talk. I have 6 wonderful children- 5 rats and one horse, and I have a "brother"- a cat named Dudley. You can see their pictures in my signature. The Golden Rule of Pet Talk: post millions of pictures- we love em! :D Hope to see you around the board.

Aspen and Misty
01-29-2003, 05:08 PM
I have a 4 rats, 2 dogs (MY dog is in my signature), 5 cats, 1 poision dart frog, 1 chameleon, 1 Oscar fish, 1 sucker, cat fish and 1 Mini Lop Bunnie .

Ash

RockyRoad
01-29-2003, 06:04 PM
I'm a little late, but welcome to PT! I'm Britt, and I have a German Shepherd Dog named Lady, a Tabby Cat named Sally, a Lop Rabbit named Kelsey, 4 Bettas named Kelsey, Mooka, Bubbles, & Popcorn, and 5 fish tanks of...fish! Hope you like it here, though I bet you will!:D Oh yeah, and make sure you post pics!!

pegwad16
01-30-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
Welcome! I have two sweet cockatiel birdies, Popcorn and Muffin. Both are the most hilarious, curious, and "naughty" tiels you'd meet! They are true characters! You can see them in my signature.

You have a very pretty latino cockatiel, we have one in lab that looks exactly like yours, she's a female and her name is Echo. We also have Issac, Jacob, Gilligan, adn four other ones that i dont know their names. Jacob is my favorite, he is our grey and white teil and he's bit aggressiv casue he's new to the crew but i've been working with him and he's gotten tamer, I really want to bring him home for spring break so i can wrk with him more. He's just got a bad attitude thats all.

pegwad16
01-30-2003, 02:36 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, I have two hamsters named Buster who is a golden syrian and Buffy who is an albino, they are the best animals ever, when they are not sleeping I get them out and let them crawl all over me and they just sit there while I walk around the house and do what I need to do, their fav. spot is on my head and they also love to spin in their ball together, they are the tamest hamsters ever. Then I have an 8 year old mutt that is usually an outside dog but we've had him inside for the past 3 weeks due tot he cold weather and even though he is 44 pounds he still thinks he's a lab dog and jumps up into my lap and looks at me like "pet me" every chance he gets. He's a big baby named Clifford. I still haven't got to posting pics.