PDA

View Full Version : Best Friends

neko1
01-26-2003, 11:43 AM
Neko and Cookie are best friends, not to mention boyfriend and girlfriend!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid48/pbf84f3996847070e401a12730bf97564/fcba0794.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid48/pba5a997bf9d7e1a803e1e80e469792f2/fcba078e.jpg

Barbara
01-26-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by neko1

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid48/pbf84f3996847070e401a12730bf97564/fcba0794.jpg

I would like to bring you these birds from the sky:eek:

Vermontcat
01-26-2003, 12:01 PM
Those pictures are so cute! It makes me want to go out and get Samantha a best friend but she likes being an only cat.

Cataholic
01-26-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
Those pictures are so cute! It makes me want to go out and get Samantha a best friend but she likes being an only cat.

ACTUALLY, she called me and said she wanted a friend....

Vermontcat
01-26-2003, 04:14 PM
OK Cataholic, so which one of your cats do I get?
I think Minnie might work the best since Samantha is such a dominant cat.
Minnie would be like invisible (hiding under the bed) and not get in Samantha's way of eating and sleeping.;)

Cataholic
01-26-2003, 04:27 PM
OK Cataholic, so which one of your cats do I get?
I think Minnie might work the best since Samantha is such a dominant cat.
Minnie would be like invisible (hiding under the bed) and not get in Samantha's way of eating and sleeping.;)

:eek: :eek: :eek: Not one of mine, silly, a 'new' one! A tuxedo kitten!!! Besides, Minnie can't move any further north. She gets too cold.:D

krazyaboutkatz
01-26-2003, 07:05 PM
Great pics. It so great when they get along and are best friends. :)

jenluckenbach
01-26-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic

ACTUALLY, she called me and said she wanted a friend....
what a coincidence, Samantha called me just this evening about the same thing. She said it would be so nice to have a little brother to push around (don't all big sisters like a little brother to push around?)

jenluckenbach
01-26-2003, 07:24 PM
For goodness sake's, I was so busy worrying about Samantha's phone call that I forgot to say how much I loved the pictures. I just love seeing best cat buddies together.

Vermontcat
01-26-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach

what a coincidence, Samantha called me just this evening about the same thing. She said it would be so nice to have a little brother to push around (don't all big sisters like a little brother to push around?)

Ok Jen, Samantha said to send Biddy White Whiskers right over!;)

NoahsMommy
01-26-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Come to think of it, she called me TOO! She said she wanted a orange kitten to boss around. :D

Neko1,
They are just too cute! I wish our cats would love each other. Basil is such a doll, he loves all the other cats, but they don't really feel like loving and cuddling with him. Noah is the only one that will remotley cuddle with him. Poor thing.

Vermontcat
01-26-2003, 09:43 PM
That's it! I'm taking away Samantha's cell phone!:eek:
I am tired of her making phone calls all over the country at all hours of the day and night!
It was bad enough when she was calling Tubby every night now she's calling other cats too!
By the way Noah's Mommy, Samantha told me it was definately BASIL that she wanted for a little buddy so you can send him right over!;)

01-27-2003, 03:19 AM
It is just great hey , when your cats get along so very well!! It is the same situation here , and I LOVE it !!!!http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/sleeping7.jpg

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-27-2003, 10:45 AM
Aaawwww....isn't that sweet! I love pictures like that. And don't you love when they are both in the window and a bird flies by and their heads move in the same direction at the same time? That is so funny when they do that. :D

And Vermontcat, Tubby said that Samantha mentioned she would like having another cat around too, but he said she meant having him around to cuddle with more often. ;)

And I really don't know how well they would get along because he's the dominant type too. Might be quite a few "family discussions" between the two of them. ;) :D

NoahsMommy
01-27-2003, 01:05 PM
By the way Noah's Mommy, Samantha told me it was definately BASIL that she wanted for a little buddy so you can send him right over!;)
Oh no! Not my precious Basie-Bee!!! He's my angel, I swear God sent him to me. :) This morning, I awoke to him laying in my arms! He is such a sweet baby....and I just know he would LOVE Samantha...speaking of which, I love her name!