PDA

View Full Version : HAM , our Japanese prince!!

01-26-2003, 03:22 AM
Oh my , you're quite a stunning tom-cat , Ham !!! Live those dots around your nose!!

Have lots of fun today , Ham !

Frostfrog
01-26-2003, 04:20 AM
I hope you did the right thing, leaving Ham behind for your husband, but I am not so certain... well, what's done is done and I suppose it would not be right to kick your husband out now so that you could bring back the cat and it seems that Ham is loved by your parents although those people who think he is just like a dog are wrong because he is all cat and a cat is never a dog, nor even doglike.

Oh - the longing in your heart - for the love you left behind on behalf of your love - that longing shows in every word you write.

I hope your husband fully appreciates the sacrifice you have made for him.

He better treat you good.

Lillycat
01-26-2003, 05:56 AM
awwww ham, you are a sweetie and such a beautiful face...congratulations to our most wonderful cotd!

neko1
01-26-2003, 08:05 AM
Ham what a cutie! You have the most unique markings on your cute little face. congrats on cotd:)

Barbara
01-26-2003, 08:13 AM
Ham, we have always known that Japan is famous for it's very elegant design and now we know that this applies for cats too. With all that raw fish, the country must be a paradise for cats. We wish you some extra sashimi today, dear Ham :D

catlady1945
01-26-2003, 08:34 AM
Ham, you are beautiful. What unusual markings! Congratulations on being COTD.

Bari_d
01-26-2003, 08:38 AM
I too hope the husband is worth letting this beautiful boy go. I doubt that I could do so... we hope that Ham will always know you love him in spite of the distance between...you did, after all, give him a life of love! Ham is very striking...very, very handsome! Paw applause from all of us for being today's very special Cat of the Day!

Noseubs, snuggles and purrs to Ham...Bari and the Pride

smokey the elder
01-26-2003, 08:56 AM
Ham, I love your crossed eyes and the black spots on your face! You are such a neat looking cat!

felinefriend
01-26-2003, 10:28 AM
[originally posted by FrostFrog]: "Oh - the longing in your heart - for the love you left behind on behalf of your love - that longing shows in every word you write."

FrostFrost expressed so beautifully exactly what I was thinking, you can reaaaaalllly tell how much your Mamma misses you, Ham!!!! I'm glad your grandparents are treating you well, but I hope your Mamma can visit you OFTEN! You are a pure, angelic ball of gorgeous white fluff that should never be short of LOVE!!!!! I adore your scatter of markings across your delicate face too, and your unique eyes!

Enjoy your Day, Sweetie!!! :) :D :p :cool: ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-26-2003, 11:04 AM
Ham
What a handsome fellow you are! I'm glad you are loved and happy in the home you have now eventhough I'm sure you miss your first mommy. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.:)

catwoman761
01-26-2003, 11:19 AM
I love those blue crossed eyes. You are quite a handsome man.:D Those black spots on you make your so unusually handsome. It is a shame your previous purrrent's man is allergic to you. I know you love your new purrrents very much. I hope you get lots of raw fish and belly rubs today. You are such a cutie.:cool: :D :)
Congratulations on being Cat Of The Day.
Catwoman761

lizbud
01-26-2003, 12:19 PM
Beautiful Ham,

What a pleasure it is to meet you today & hear your story.
It is a bit sad that your human Momma had to part with you,
but it does sound like you have a loving home with GranMom.
I hope your Special day is full of love & treats in honor of your
special status as our darling CAT OF THE DAY !!!:)

catmandu
01-26-2003, 12:29 PM
:( What a sahme that you cannot have Ham living with you! But you are lucky to have such kind hearted parents who will give Ham so much LOVE and will give him a good home!:cool: :rolleyes: All praise to Ham , Handsome COTD!;)

gini
01-26-2003, 01:23 PM
Ham, we are singing your praises today - I am so sorry that another male has taken your top position - did your owner make the right decision? One can only hope.

Congratulations Ham, you are a beauty!

missprissy
01-26-2003, 01:59 PM
Ham, you are a very striking and gorgeous little cat! Your facial markings are phenomenal!! Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day cutie!! :) :D :)

rg_girlca
01-26-2003, 02:10 PM
Ham, I have never seen a cat with such unique markings as you, which makes you all the more handsome.
Congratulations on being our unique COTD.
Lots of kitty hugs and kisses for you on your special day. :D

tatsxxx11
01-26-2003, 04:26 PM
Dear Ham...I see your beautiful speckled face, read your Mama's poignant words and the lyrics of the Steven Sondheim song come to mind..
"And I can't forget, what I did for love...what I did for love..."

The love of your human is beyond your grasp, yet it lives, beautiful Ham.

Howie's Mama
01-26-2003, 06:40 PM
Ham has such a precious face! I am glad he is happy with your parents and that you still get to visit him. He sounds like a great cat! Congratulations, Ham, on being today's cat of the day!!

AmberLee
01-26-2003, 08:53 PM
Hi Ham,

You have a beautiful face, and your tail is lovely too. Somehow, the story of your friendliness and affection overshadows even your unusual beauty honey.

I hope you have a marvelous day as we celebrate YOU as our own Cat of the Day. Happy Ham Day, beautiful soul!

SANDY FROST
01-27-2003, 12:15 AM
Koneecheewa Ham!

Hope your day is very special.
Sionara,
Sandy Frost:)

kittykay
01-27-2003, 11:46 AM
Ham, you are a lovely creature! How glad I am that my husband is not allergic to cats--I'm not sure HOW I would have chosen, and then I'm sure I would have second-guessed my decision evermore. My husband was not a cat lover when I married him, but he respected my feelings. First we had one cat, and when she left us two years ago, he realized how much even he missed her. Within two months we had adopted three Siamese crosses from various rescue organizations, and last August, Mau arrived as a foster. Hah! Right! Foster! Whaddalaugh! Mau is sitting on my lap as I type. At any rate, I sympathize with your mama for having to leave you, and for missing you so much, but she certainly provided well for you. Many congratulations on being Cat of The Day, little Ham!