PDA

View Full Version : Refried Beans

SANDY FROST
01-25-2003, 11:33 PM
What is it about pets loving refried beans. A friends Boxer loves refried beans
with smelly results. I had refried beans for dinner and one of my Bengal cats started eating in my dish. All of a sudden I have 3 cats begging for them and they love them. They just had a taste because I know of the end results.
HA!
Sandy Frost:D

zippy-kat
01-26-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by SANDY FROST
A friends Boxer loves refried beans
with smelly results.

Our boxer has a flatulance problem as it is!!! Can't imagine what would happen if we fed her beans! :eek:

:D :D :D

Desert Arabian
01-26-2003, 01:49 AM
You know...every pet store I go to, they have dog flatulance reliever pills, with a cute fawn Boxer on the label. I always wondered out of all the dog breeds, why they'd put a Boxer on there. Now I know why... :p :D

IMO- to the eye, refried beans look extremely nasty, I have never tried them for that reason.

NoahsMommy
01-26-2003, 02:57 AM
Too funny! Basil has a huge problem with flatulance...the vet isn't worried, but I'd love to find a "cure" for it! He sure has a weapon there. ;)

YellowLabLover, you should really try them, especially at a "real" Mexican food restraunt....yummy!!!!

zippy-kat
01-26-2003, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
You know...every pet store I go to, they have dog flatulance reliever pills, with a cute fawn Boxer on the label. I always wondered out of all the dog breeds, why they'd put a Boxer on there. Now I know why... :p :D

If you'll notice, many training books/devices, etc have boxers on them... there's a reason for that too! ;)

Such silly dogs... too smart for their own good! :D

JillLovesMinnie14yrs
01-26-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover

IMO- to the eye, refried beans look extremely nasty, I have never tried them for that reason.

Same here. I am not a fan of food with ethnicity either:rolleyes:

Cookiebaker
01-26-2003, 06:07 PM
Mmmmm I love ethnic food (well it depends but most of the time). Beans are very good protein and low in fat.

SANDY FROST
01-27-2003, 12:13 AM
Beans are a wonderful food. I love baked beans. I love Chinease food.
At a take-out chinase place their is a dish called plumtree beef . It is so good
especially with fried rice.
Sandy Frost:D