PDA

View Full Version : Oh, it is so nice to have a cat who...

boscibo
01-25-2003, 11:15 PM
...lets me clip her claws! Abby is a real monster about it, Bo tolerates it but grumbles, Hanna lets me come right up and snip, snip, snip!

I swore when I got this kitten I was going to teach her right from the get go to let me do this, and she is really good about it.

It makes my day.

NoahsMommy
01-26-2003, 03:24 AM
That is wonderful!!! Can Abby come over to our house to teach our cats to tolerate it too??

What a good girl!!

01-26-2003, 03:33 AM
Last week , I clipped Inka's nails for the first time ... OMG , I hope I won't need to do is to often :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

neko1
01-26-2003, 08:21 AM
All of my kids are easy. I just plop them on the floor and clip. No big deal whatsoever.

catlady1945
01-26-2003, 08:37 AM
Three of our cats tolerate it. But Ginger has to be done at the Vet's - and it's no picnic for them either. She screams, she hisses, she slashes. The technicians have earned their salaries when they do Ginger's.

neko1
01-26-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by catlady1945
Three of our cats tolerate it. But Ginger has to be done at the Vet's - and it's no picnic for them either. She screams, she hisses, she slashes. The technicians have earned their salaries when they do Ginger's.

Ugh, brings back some bad memories (i'm a tech)

krazyaboutkatz
01-26-2003, 08:18 PM
I tried this last week and Sunny was the easiest one. Storm kept trying to bite me and Pepper wasn't too bad. I usually have someone do it but I'm going to try to do it myself from now on.

Russian Blue
01-26-2003, 08:22 PM
I always feel so sorry for the owners who have such a battle with cutting their cat's nails!!!

Nakita has been really good. She usually purrs while I cut them because she knows she'll get a treat right after it!

:D