PDA

View Full Version : fave horseback activities

HoRsELUvR
01-25-2003, 06:58 PM
hey i was just wondering,what's everyone's favorite thing to do on horseback?i like everything pretty much,but mostly jumping and riding bareback in a river.:D

zippy-kat
01-25-2003, 09:54 PM
My friends and I have water gun fights on the horses!! FUN!

Another friend rode her horse thru the Taco Bell Drive thru! :eek: :D

Desert Arabian
01-26-2003, 01:43 AM
Here is my list:

1) Capture the Flag
2) Round-Up, sorta like tag. One person is "it", and every person tagged also becomes "it", leaving one person the winner. I always win at round-up, because of Jack's quick turns. (Thanks buddy!:))
3) Barrel Racing
4) Swimming bareback, it's really fun when you fall off!
5) Ring work
6) Sleeping- it's really relaxing to sleep on Jack while he eats.
7) Riding work in the woods, I like to weave in and around all of the trees, keeping Jack up-to-date on his reining techniques (sp) .

And of course..a nice laid-back trail ride through the beautiful Wisconsin woods.

HoRsELUvR
01-26-2003, 08:07 AM
zippy-kat-riding a horse thru a drive thru sounds fun!lol.YellowLab Lover-do you ride western?Ive wanted to try just riding on a western trail ride or something cuz western looks fun.

Gusthebelgainsowner
01-26-2003, 08:48 AM
I luv riding my horse gus bareback and western and trail riding.

Desert Arabian
01-26-2003, 09:05 AM
YellowLab Lover-do you ride western?Ive wanted to try just riding on a western trail ride or something cuz western looks fun.

Yes...all I ride is Western and bareback. I used to ride English- but I didn't care for it that much, so I went to Western/bareback- I love it.

HoRsELUvR
01-27-2003, 10:59 AM
i like riding bareback, but i hardly ever get a chance.

AmylovesMisty
02-01-2003, 09:56 AM
I love cantering over a jump and then just plain cantering!!

HoRsELUvR
02-02-2003, 11:20 AM
yea i like cantering as long as im somewhat in control.once my horse decided to start cantering up every hill and every time we were supposed to be trotting on a trail ride.it was pretty fun.

Aspen and Misty
02-02-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
Here is my list:

1) Capture the Flag
2) Round-Up, sorta like tag. One person is "it", and every person tagged also becomes "it", leaving one person the winner. I always win at round-up, because of Jack's quick turns. (Thanks buddy!:))
3) Barrel Racing
4) Swimming bareback, it's really fun when you fall off!
5) Ring work
6) Sleeping- it's really relaxing to sleep on Jack while he eats.
7) Riding work in the woods, I like to weave in and around all of the trees, keeping Jack up-to-date on his reining techniques (sp) .

And of course..a nice laid-back trail ride through the beautiful Wisconsin woods.

Is Jack your horse??

Ash

Desert Arabian
02-02-2003, 01:25 PM
He's my baby & my sugar muffin- ;) :p :rolleyes: :D :) :cool:

Aspen and Misty
02-02-2003, 01:56 PM
So he is? Or he isn't? I'm guessing he is.

Ash

G.P.girl
02-05-2003, 11:23 AM
i like riding english and galloping it's sooooooooo awsome . and ofcouse i love jumping. and of couse dressage.and just being with my fav. horse:D :D

Jessica12345
02-06-2003, 06:30 PM
jumping mostly:D

HoRsELUvR
02-06-2003, 06:51 PM
everyone likes jumping!:D i do too,so i can see why.ive never galloped before though.

Desert Arabian
02-06-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by HoRsELUvR
ive never galloped before though.

This past summer, my friend Adam and I were galloping through a field, and we scared up some turkeys. They flew into the air, and gave us a heart attack, luckily the horses weren't all that startled. :D :D :D

HoRsELUvR
02-07-2003, 11:52 AM
that sends kind of a funny image into my head with galloping and a bunch of turkeys:D.