PDA

View Full Version : Okay Everybody, Are Ya Ready For Some Cat Show Pictures????

moosmom
01-25-2003, 05:22 PM
The cat show was fun. Ramanth and CopyCat came to see and hold MooShoo (he loved it!). Here are some of the pictures. Here's a picture of Kim (Ramanth) sucking up to Moo.

moosmom
01-25-2003, 05:23 PM
Here's another one. There's me and Moo, Ramanth and RoseCopyCat.

moosmom
01-25-2003, 05:24 PM
Here's MooShoo waiting his turn at being judged.

moosmom
01-25-2003, 05:25 PM
Here's Moo being judged. He placed 3rd out of 6 in that ring.

moosmom
01-25-2003, 05:26 PM
And yet another one.

moosmom
01-25-2003, 05:28 PM
Moo and RoseCopyCat.

Cincy'sMom
01-25-2003, 05:28 PM
Great pictures Donna! What kind of cat is MooShoo? I have never seen one like that before!

How do cat shows work? arte they similar to dog show with breeds and class? Is there a "Best in Show?"

Wish I wasn't so allerigc to cats so I could have come too!

neko1
01-25-2003, 05:32 PM
Great pix!! Looks like everyone had fun!:)

moosmom
01-25-2003, 05:43 PM
Cat shows are similar to dog shows because they do have a "Best of the Best". Moo did okay considering there are only 6 entries in the Household Pet category.

Cincy's Mom,

Moo is a Sphynx. There were some other Sphynxes there as well in the purebreed class. I actually have pedigree papers for Moo but because of his eyes, I enter him in Household Pet. I'm afraid his eyes would be counted against him.

He did great. We're back there tomorrow too from 9 to 4. I hope I didn't bore you too much with the pictures.

It was wonderful to see Kim and Rose. They got to snuggle Moo who was in heaven.

moosmom
01-25-2003, 05:46 PM
Here's one more of me and my boy.

Miss Meow
01-25-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by moosmom
He did great. We're back there tomorrow too from 9 to 4. I hope I didn't bore you too much with the pictures.

As if! Moo looked just gorgeous - I just love the pics of him snuggled up in his blanket :) Good luck for today!

Barbara
01-25-2003, 06:33 PM
He looks so sweet in the white laces:)

NoahsMommy
01-25-2003, 06:44 PM
Awwwww!! What a cutie sitting in his basket, that is an adorable picture!! :)

Glad you are enjoying your time there, that is really neat that you can show him. Does he like the judges?

Great pics, its nice seeing some more Pet Talkers! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-25-2003, 08:14 PM
Congratulations on Moo's 3rd place, that's fantastic!!! It looks like he was having a wonderful time with all the attention. :D

Bore us with pictures...are you serious? You know we all love pictures here, and Moo is so unique how could we ever be bored with pictures of him.

I wish the show was just a little closer so Sara and I could come by and visit too.

Enjoy your second day and please, feel free to bore us with more pictures anytime. ;) :D

Cataholic
01-25-2003, 08:18 PM
That is sooo cool!! Hello MOO! And Donna And Kim and Rose!!!! You guys are so lucky to have gone and met and mingled! More pics, please.

Russian Blue
01-25-2003, 09:19 PM
The pics are great!!!

Oh, I want to show Nakita !!! But she wouldn't have anything to do with it!

;)

zippy-kat
01-25-2003, 10:15 PM
what great pics!

Congrats to the kitty-kid! Way to go!

All Creatures Great And Small
01-25-2003, 11:03 PM
I agree, more pictures! Everybody looks great; it's not quite as fun as being there but now we can picture it in our minds. I like the picture where Moo's looking behind him at the judge as if to say "what exactly are you doing back there?" :D

moosmom
01-26-2003, 05:38 PM
MooShoo had a great day today. He placed mostly 4th and 3rd. But the last ring blew me away. He placed 2nd. All in all I think he did pretty well. There were only 6 cats in Houehold Pets. The one cat that placed 3rd and 2nd was a beautiful 20 lb. tabby cat named Curtis. He's just a real laid back, mellow cat. We had fun. Sorry guys, I didn't take an pictures today.

krazyaboutkatz
01-26-2003, 06:24 PM
Great pics. :D I'm so glad that Moo placed so well and that everyone had a good time. It's also great to see some of the pet talkers faces. :)

Edwina's Secretary
01-26-2003, 06:51 PM
Congratulations on a 2nd Place Showing, Moo!!! Well done!! Now you are ready for the Pet Show at Arlington Raceway in March, right Debbie?

I'd LOVE to cuddle Moo!

mom of 6 cats
01-27-2003, 01:53 AM
great pics, you must be so proud of kitty!
I could never show any of my cats, they are scared of going out, and of people! all except Patches, and I don't think he would be all that crazy about it either! too bad because I would love to show off my babies!

01-27-2003, 06:36 AM
Congrats to MooShoo !!! WAW , 2nd!!!
http://wtv-zone.com/onegal/ani2/anicat30.gif

rosethecopycat
01-27-2003, 07:38 AM
Greetings from a remote computer in Ohio.

It was fabulous to see Moo and Donna and meet Kim.
When I first walked into the cat show, I went looking for Moo, and almost immediately I saw a little face in a blanket, but Donna was not there, but I knew it was MooShoo. I said: That's him, that's Moo!

Moo was so fun to pet. He feels so cool. :cool: I't not like fur, of course, and it's not like human skin either, it's just like she says: suede.

He was obviously chilly, but he keeps himself warm! He's always warm to the touch, which I think means that our hands feel cold on him:eek: oh no.
But he was so sweet. I scratched him under his chin, and his little chin would wrinkle up like he was pouting. I'm sure that happens with all of our cats, but with Moo, you get this furless view. It was so cute looking at his little black lips!

So happy he got a 2nd place!

He was the only one who had to sit in the judging cage all naked and cold, without his blanket. I think he should get a special prize.:D

I love you Moo. Don't forget me.

P.S. careful Donna, if you respond, you will go pillar on us!;)

ramanth
01-27-2003, 08:30 AM
I had a great time too! As did Andy and Cheri. :)

It was great to meet you Rose, and see Moo and Donna again. :D

Moo is such a class act. It was great seeing him in the ring.

And congrats to him!! 2nd place!!! Woohoo!!!!!

catmandu
01-27-2003, 09:41 AM
Great Going moo! Third Place ! I wish that I could take my Siamese cat Rocca in , but she is shy! You must be busting with pride , all the beat from the lost cats!

ChrisH
01-27-2003, 10:06 AM
Moo is so gorgeous and a real star!:) Lots more pictures needed please, Donna!:D

I really liked the picture taken of Moo with you, Kim and Rose, all those lovely smiles!:)

Chris

moosmom
01-27-2003, 08:17 PM
Thanks guys! It was great to see and meet everyone. MooShoo LOVES being shown. He also loves having 2 days of Mommy to himself. He's just so much fun to be with. Being the center of attention is something he thrives on. He's been pooped out from two days of showing. But I'm proud of my boy.

I hit pillarhood today too! Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cincy'sMom
01-27-2003, 09:23 PM
Congrats on your 2nd MooShoo and Congrats on Pillarhood Donna!!!!

petsbestern
01-27-2003, 09:48 PM
Woa! What happened to your cat's fur? :eek: Did you shave him? :confused:

shais_mom
01-27-2003, 10:23 PM
Too cute!!
He looks happy!!
How exciting!!

popcornbird
01-28-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by petsbestern
Woa! What happened to your cat's fur? :eek: Did you shave him? :confused:

Moo's a hairless cat silly! I don't think his mommy would ever shave a cat!

Miss Meow
01-28-2003, 03:54 AM
Congratulations! Glad you had a great time and that Moo did so well. :D

wayne0214
01-28-2003, 05:30 AM
Moosmom, congratulations from me and my 10 furkids in Kansas! 3rd. place Moo, that is great! And congrats on making "Pillar". on Pet Talk. It seems like when "it rains, it pours!" Two "mile-stones" in one day.:)

..........wayne

Fett
01-29-2003, 03:55 AM
Hey! I'm glad Moo did well. He was a very interesting bald cat. :) I saw many types of cats that day. The smashed-in faces ones made me laugh. The "sheep hair" long faced ones were pretty interesting too. I'm glad we got to go to this event and cheer Moo on. :D

ramanth
01-30-2003, 10:13 AM
I'm happy that your allergies didn't bother you, Andy. :)

RICHARD
01-30-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by moosmom
Moo is a Sphynx. There were some other Sphynxes there as well in the purebreed class. I actually have pedigree papers for Moo but because of his eyes, I enter him in Household Pet. I'm afraid his eyes would be counted against him.

my GF used to say,

nothing beats a win but a try;)

Cataholic
01-31-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
my GF used to say,

nothing beats a win but a try;)

That, Richard, is a wonderful quote!!! I am 'stealing' it, k?:)