PDA

View Full Version : Everwood

wolf_Q
01-25-2003, 02:50 AM
I'm just wondering if anyone watches the show "Everwood?" I think it's on the WB. My mom has to watch it every week! I sort of watched it once, and it seemed rather corny to me.

I'm just asking because I know they are often filming it in my little city. I used to work at a gas station downtown, and my friend works there also. Apparently a couple of days ago they took up the entire parking lot (it's a large one) with 4 or 5 semi-trucks and basically claimed each spot (putting a cone there whenever a car would leave...oh no, a cone!)...when they tried to steal the manager's parking spot, they ran into some problems. ;)

I guess there were guys with headsets and security officers coming in and out all day, lol. They are turning some little building down town into the "Everwood Post Office" ha ha. It's funny, as there's a real post office just around the corner.

So just FYI, some of it is probably filmed in Colorado, but definitely not all of it....I hear they are filming around here all the time. I think I'm going to have to start watching it now....I want to see our new "Post Office!!" :p

Here's a link to info about the show on the WB website http://www.thewb.com/Shows/Show/0,7353,||1005,00.html

Rachel
01-25-2003, 07:16 AM
Cool, Amy. I will see if I can find it in my program guide.

For those of you who saw the movie Road to Perdition, a few scenes where shot on the main street in my town.

zippy-kat
01-25-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
(putting a cone there whenever a car would leave...oh no, a cone!)...

;) Ya shoulda dressed up in 'official' lookin' wear, took the cones, claiming to officers from The Traffic Cone Preservation Society (http://animation.filmtv.ucla.edu/students/awinfrey/coneindex.htm).

;) (amy, did you ever figure out where your friend gets all these links?0

wolf_Q
01-25-2003, 11:56 AM
LMAO Tonya..hehehe....hey, the cone adoption kit is for real....I'm sending for one...then I will have an official card and everything! Save the cones!!

p.s. I found some MORE crazy links....I'll show you (remind me!) next time you're online :)