PDA

View Full Version : Marley

SANDY FROST
01-24-2003, 01:06 AM
Oh Marley! What a handsome boy you are looking like that you could be in a pin -
up calender for all the ladies to see with that pose. Enjoy your day! You've earned it with that pose.
Sandy Frost:)

Miss Meow
01-24-2003, 01:56 AM
Yo, Marley, you chilled out dude! Happy Cat of Da Day to you bro!

01-24-2003, 02:39 AM
ha ha ha , you funny dude!! Are you really comfy in that pose ??:D
Have fun today , gorgeous COTD!!!

Former User
01-24-2003, 02:51 AM
Marley, what a nice pose that is, you handsome! I see yo have a lot of character and you are not afraid to show it. That's a great and funny pic!
Enjoy your day sweetie.

CONGRATS MARLEY! :)

Barbara
01-24-2003, 03:10 AM
My oh my, Marles,
you are one cool cat lying there relaxed waiting for the ladies to pass by.
It must be fun to have you around and we would be glad to have someone like you to play cat and mouse with us.

Have a wonderful day. :D :) :cool:

Vio&Juni
01-24-2003, 05:26 AM
Handsome Marley, you look like a banker content with his life and his business :)
Be happy today and all your life!
If you like to pose for the camera, your human should like posting pictures of you here. Ask him to post more picture of you, cutie ;)

Pam
01-24-2003, 05:31 AM
Oh Marley what a pose!! Your cute little self is just what I needed to start off my day today. Did you know we are almost neighbors? I am wondering if you came from the same shelter that my daughter got her sweet little Dandy cat! It sounds like you are a barrel of fun and I know your humans now could never imagine life without their "Marles" as you have come to be known. Lots of headbutts to you today from my kitty crew, Trevor (who looks surprisingly like you) and Andy! Marley you are our very special Cat of the Day!!

RockyRoad
01-24-2003, 06:40 AM
Marley, I love your fur, I love how it has those orange stripes in it! I aso love your picture, it looks like you're just chillin out on the couch. Wow, you must have a lot of fun with your family. I hope you receive many special things on your special day! Congratulations on Cat of the Day!:)
Britt, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, Kelsey, Mooka, Bubbles, & Popcorn

Rachel
01-24-2003, 06:40 AM
Marley you know you are special when you bring the dog people over to the cat side of the board to post. You are one handsome dude and I do believe you could be a long lost relative of Trevor's. Add me to the bunch of people who love your pose. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, although I doubt that you will let all this excitement change you from the devoted boy you are.

IMTREE
01-24-2003, 06:42 AM
What a handsome fella you are! And you look very happy and very relaxed. I wonder if you like your belly rubbed...just like my little Sparky. He's my Cat of the Day...EVERYDAY! And I'm sure your Mommy and Daddy love you a whole bunch! May you have lots of love, treats, and kisses today...and always!

:p :rolleyes: :D

smokey the elder
01-24-2003, 07:18 AM
Marley, you are a hoot! I can picture you lounging on the beach, wearing sunglasses, with a margarita in hand! You are quite the character. Enjoy your special day!:D

nsweezie
01-24-2003, 07:24 AM
Oh, Marley, you are gorgeous!
A fine example of a marmalade cat, if I've ever seen on!

neko1
01-24-2003, 07:30 AM
Marley you are a studmuffin!! I think my Pumpkin's in love!! Congrats on cotd. http://www.whataboutcats.com/images/rand13.gif

catlady1945
01-24-2003, 07:39 AM
Congratulations Marley! I can't believe you play the same game as my orange cat, Louis. He also throws his ball down the stairs and chases it. Must be an orange cat trait.

HayleyRosie
01-24-2003, 07:46 AM
Congratulations Marley! You look really relaxed in that picture. You are a great COTD!:)

catwoman761
01-24-2003, 08:13 AM
You are such a cutie!:D I love that pose. All you need is a pair of shades on and you're good to go. :cool: My oldest cat, Star loves to smell my hair and chew on it too. My female cats want to know when you are gonna put out a pinup calendar? Maybe you can pose for playcat? LOL I am glad your purrents rescued you. I can NOT say this enough cats that are strays or from animal shelters make the most loving pets. I guess they are greatful to have a home. Congrats on being the cool Cat Of The Day!;) I hope you get lots of belly rubs and treats! I am attaching a new picture of my cat Francine.
Catwoman761

Cougie Wechsler
01-24-2003, 08:27 AM
Oh I love Marley! I want to scratch his belly:D What a wonderful picture for a wonderful cat of the day!

catmandu
01-24-2003, 09:27 AM
:D :D Marley the Mighty , you look so realaxed , sitting on the couchwith you little arms folded like that! All of the cat lovers at the Library got a kick out of your picture , you gave everyone a smile and that is no little feat!:D ;) :p Mighty Marley Cat of The Year So Far! Orange and White CATS Rule!:p :p :p

Bari_d
01-24-2003, 09:55 AM
What a pose! What a look! What a fabulous feline you are, Marley! You've obviously got the purrrrfect home with loving purrsons...be happy, handsome boy! Catgratulations on being today's really, totally cool Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

tatsxxx11
01-24-2003, 10:04 AM
Just what I needed on this cold, snowy day...a little slice of ***sizzzzzzzzlin*** kitty "beef cake!" Oh, my you are too hot to handle, you handsome hunk, you! And don't you know it!!;) Well, they do say, "if you've got it, flaunt it!" And you GOT IT!! You, da man, Marely! Congratulations to you Marely! You are one too cool Cat of the Day!!:cool:

gini
01-24-2003, 10:31 AM
Marley, before I posted I just had to go back and take another look at you. You look as though you are wearing a striped jacket with a white shirt for your glamour pose!

If you aren't just the best Cat of the Day!

What a hoot it must be to live with you - one cute thing after another!

Congratulations!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-24-2003, 12:02 PM
Marley
What a handsome fellow you are and what a pose!! You have that playful sassy look that says you know your own worth and like to strut your stuff. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.:D

catland
01-24-2003, 12:05 PM
My little Jan girl kitty is postively swooning over the sight of you. You are quite the handsome fellow. Congratuations on your special day.

felinefriend
01-24-2003, 03:10 PM
Marvelous Marley, what was a handsome baby like you doing in a shelter? Your glamour shot is the cutest picture ever!!!!! I'm so glad you found this wonderful home where you look so relaxed and loved!! My girl kitties made me put you as my screensaver because you're so lovable and beautiful, and we want to keep looking at you all day!!!! So nice to have met you!!! :cool: :D :) :p

kitten3
01-24-2003, 03:39 PM
Marley

You are such a poser! What handsome beautiful boy. You could grace my sofa any day...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lizbud
01-24-2003, 06:53 PM
Dearest Marles,

You are a very Handsome kitty. I love that pose sweet boy.:)
What a joy you must be to share a life with. Many happy
congratulations on being the one chosen for a Special day
of honor here today as our CAT OF THE DAY !!! Love Ya Baby:)

Dan Holder
01-24-2003, 07:28 PM
Marley looks like he has a lot of personality. Good thing he found a home where it can be appreciated. Good luck, fella.

AmberLee
01-24-2003, 11:02 PM
Marley, what a sizzling! hunk of exquisite masculine feline 'beefcake' you are. Yowsa, yowsa! It's a treat to delight my eyes with your many graces. And you have a marvelous sense of humor. Hope you don't break too many hearts here on Pet Talk today.

Happy Cat of the Day memories for us all, as well as you, you cute Marley!

smokey the elder
01-25-2003, 08:12 AM
Beefcake or...catnip cake?;)

AmberLee
01-25-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by smokey the elder
or...catnip cake?

:D :D :D Good one!!! :cool: :D :D :D

MarleysMommy
02-05-2003, 09:11 PM
Marley was very happy to learn all of the wonderful things you said about him when he was Cat of the Day!

Here's a peek at his online photo album: Marley's Pictures (http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?UV=315376013802_41160377703&collid=68921866303) (You have to have an Ofoto membership to view it.)

Thanks again!

;) MarleysMommy