PDA

View Full Version : Pingo goes to the vet!!

Glacier
01-23-2003, 09:49 PM
My newest addition, sweet little Pingo, is off to the vet tomorrow to get spayed. She's a five year old, Alaskan husky. We haven't had her for long, but we love her dearly. I know it's a common surgery and that in all likelihood she will be fine but, I am a slightly worried momma tonight and will be for sure tomorrow. I'd appreciate any spare good thoughts you could send our way. Thanks!

lovemyshiba
01-23-2003, 10:41 PM
Sending good thoughts your way!! Pingo will pull through like a champ!!! I was worried too, and all was well!! Let us know how she does!!

wolf_Q
01-24-2003, 12:13 AM
Good luck to Pingo!! I'm sure she will be fine, please update us on how it goes!!

I'm reading a book called "Close Friends" by Peter Jenkins right now...kind of made up of different stories....one of them is about him bringing home 6 alaskan husky pups straight from Alaska...very cute story :)

Aspen and Misty
01-24-2003, 05:38 AM
Good luck and we will say a little prayer for her. I'm sure she will be fine but I knwo those mom jitters. When Chewy went to be nutered I was sooo worried! And when they brought him in the room so I could take him home he rufused to go in caue he thought they were going to "harm" him again. So he stood outside for like a minute before he relized I was in there and then he pees ALL over the floor, poor thing.

Ash

Cookiebaker
01-24-2003, 05:40 AM
Good Luck to Pingo and warm thoughts sent your way. I remember how nerve-wracking the day can be. But then when you get to see her again, it will behind you and all better!! :D

manda99
01-24-2003, 12:36 PM
Good Luck Pingo! I'm sure you'll be just fine. :D

Dixieland Dancer
01-24-2003, 01:23 PM
Good luck Pingo and Mom!!! Anytime our kids go under for surgery we have the right to worry!!! ;)

You mentioned she was 5. Has she had any litters that you know of? She will be in my thoughts.

anna_66
01-24-2003, 01:48 PM
Sending positive vibes you way:D I'm sure things will go just fine!

ramanth
01-24-2003, 02:20 PM
Good luck Pingo on your surgery today!

sasvermont
01-24-2003, 03:17 PM
Lots of good thoughts and vibes coming your way, sweet Pingo. Hope everything runs smoothly for you and your recovery!

:D :D :D

primabella
01-24-2003, 03:25 PM
hoping all works out well!

Glacier
01-24-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Dixieland Dancer

You mentioned she was 5. Has she had any litters that you know of? She will be in my thoughts.

Nope, she has never had a litter. I know her former owner--she was a working sled dog all her life. He assures me she hasn't had any puppies.