PDA

View Full Version : American Idol

primabella
01-23-2003, 03:48 PM
well, i know you've probably all heard of the show american idol, and maybe a bunch of you think its worthless trash, but i personally love the show. i just love hearing people sing (and some of them whine;)) it's all fun to me, the only reality show i like. anyways, just wanted to know if there are any other idol fans out there. :) (please no bashing the show. it's not my fave but i'm just trying to set up a fun thread for the fans out there :p)
thanks

Kfamr
01-23-2003, 03:53 PM
I posted a thread about it, the people totally sucked this time. I loved the guy who sang frank sinatra though. The little black boy was hilarious, the one with the thong and cut pants. lmao

primabella
01-23-2003, 04:07 PM
lol, yeah, no that guys was just scary. you posted a thread? where? sorry, didn't see it or i wouldn't have started this one :o but yeah, i think the people suck more this time. my fave was the prez's relative there..lol ;) the marines guy was funny but nothing beats edgar though. "you can run you can die but you can't escape my love. you can ride, you can die, but you can't escape me looooove....see you in LA" lmao

primabella
01-23-2003, 04:10 PM
oh, i just found your idol thread..sorry :o my bad...

scarlett
01-23-2003, 04:24 PM
what those judges have to go through is really nerve recking all those alful singers LOL their ears are going to be ruined:p for awhile LOL

scarlett

Kfamr
01-23-2003, 04:26 PM
I'd love to meet Simon, We'd have fun "cracking" on each other.

slleipnir
01-23-2003, 07:35 PM
Prima: I love the show too, lol. It's great :] I watched all of last seasons too..well, most of it ;]
I liked in the last one, this girl was dancing and using a chair and stuff. And she was really bad, so she took her chair and left, and Simon was like "Well, the chair had potential.." lol!

Kayann: That would be cool, wouldn't it? lmao

Jessica12345
01-23-2003, 07:50 PM
lol... i like the show too... Although i always forgot to watch it last year. lol;)

Tanya&Fritz
01-24-2003, 07:55 AM
I love the show! I also love Joe Millionaire!

Jessica12345
01-24-2003, 08:03 AM
i love Joe Millionare too! cant wait to see their faces....:D lol:D

Tanya&Fritz
01-24-2003, 08:05 AM
Now don't tell anyone, it's actually quite embarrasing...

But I'm a reality TV show junkie! OK, I've said it :D

scarlett
01-24-2003, 02:08 PM
just wondering i mean i've see clips of it on tv and it seemed like a dumb show:p but is that show worth watching:rolleyes:let me know i might want to watch it;)thanks:)

scarlett

anna_66
01-24-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Tanya&Fritz
Now don't tell anyone, it's actually quite embarrasing...

But I'm a reality TV show junkie! OK, I've said it :D
Oh thank goodness, I'm not the only one:p

I never watched American Idol last year, but I did catch a little bit of it this week....pretty funny stuff!

primabella
01-24-2003, 03:32 PM
it is so hilarious..until the ending. then the people are good so there's no comments about their singing. oh well. :p the guys in my school swore they were gonna try out for canadian idol. i think its hilarious and can't wait! they both imitate michael jackson pretty well, so hey, you never know ;) one of them even said that he'de tell off simon if he doesn't make it...lol

Crikit
01-24-2003, 03:59 PM
glad to see I'm not the only one who's addicted to that show, and others...hey I just realized I can watch even more reality shows next week what with being told I'm not allowed to work and all.

anna_66
01-25-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Crikit
I can watch even more reality shows next week what with being told I'm not allowed to work and all.

Aren't you feeling any better yet? Head still hurt alot? I hope you start feeling better:D