PDA

View Full Version : mommy saved my life

Crikit
01-23-2003, 01:39 PM
Hi dis is Tama.

Mommies resting right now so I sought I'd tell you what a great mommy she is. She saveded my life and da life of another dog on Tuesday night at class.

We were taking agility class (which mommy and her friend think I'll do good at) and mommy and I were waiting our turn when dis lady walked in late for class with her dog Farley. Well she thought she haded hold of Farley but it turns out she didn't and he ranned towards Tennis da doberman. Mommy didn't want a fight so she stepped in between dhem and Farley went around and crashed into dis big piece of wood dat was lying against da wall. So mommy rushed forward grapped Farley by da collar and pushed him back, and pushed me back while Tennis's owner pulled her back and tried to stop the wood falling with mommy. They didn't get to in time doh and it ended up hitting mommy in da head and on da arm. Her head hurt after dat and she got a big bruise on it and her arm and she was sort of spaced out da rest of da night. And yesterday she came home from work because walking around was making her sick...da people she works with and my Auntie said it's a slight concussion and dat she should just rest and chill out. She's good at dat, we lied on da couch yesterday and watched tv and today we're lying on da bed watching tv...I've hardly left her side, and Smudge and Winter take turns snuggling or walking down the hallway to check on us, oh dats another thing on Tuesday after the axcident you could her Smudge and Winter freaking out in da kennel room but they couldn't get to us.

But dat's why mommy is so good and how she saved my life...I go cuddle now. Bye

luvs
Tama

primabella
01-23-2003, 02:53 PM
hello tamma, dis is mikeey. your mommy is so brave, and i'm really happee she isn't hert too bad. congradulcions, tamma's mommy! and congradulacions to you tamma, for being der for her. take care of her :)

luv, MikEEy

Rachel
01-24-2003, 06:52 AM
Them Moms are pretty special and I think you got yourself one of the best. Tama, I somehow missed how and when you entered the pack. If you could direct me to the post on when this all happened, I would love to read about it.

tatsxxx11
01-24-2003, 09:37 AM
Wow, Tama!! What a brave Mom you have!! She's a hero!!:) We're sure sorry to hear she's still seeing s*t*a*r*s!!!:( You, Smudge and Winter keep up the good work watching over her! No better medicine than doggie love! Love, Sandra, Cody and Star

Dixieland Dancer
01-24-2003, 09:58 AM
You do have a brave mom Tama! And you are such a good girl to stay by her side until she is feeling better. You know that makes moms feel much better faster!!! :D

I'm not sure when you entered the pack either. Was there a post? :confused:

Crikit
01-24-2003, 03:12 PM
Hi guys, well it's official I'm off work for a week...but then again my boss did do it to her self.

Anyhoo Rachel and Candy I got Tama a week before Christmas officially I'm just fostering him till a couple of things get worked out but it's looking more and more like he's going to be here to stay, here's the post about him though.

petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18696 (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18696)

ramanth
01-24-2003, 03:38 PM
What a brave momma you have Tama!!

I hope she takes some much needed rest after her fight with the piece of wood.

Owie!

Rachel
01-25-2003, 07:30 AM
I do hope you get to keep Tama as he seems to fit right in with the rest of the pack. Papillions are such smart little buggers. There used be a guy here at Pet Talk with one named Sophie and she did pet therapy with folks in nursing homes.

You take care of that bumpy of the head. Don't hesitate to see a doctor if you still aren't feeling right.