PDA

View Full Version : A night with Fister

Randi
01-23-2003, 09:46 AM
When we're out a little longer than it suits Fister, he goes crazy the following night. Our guess is, he asleep while we're away, so he has saved up a lot of energy. Last night was no exception. :rolleyes: Before we woke up this morning, he had already rearranged the carpets in the corridor and opened some cupboard doors. Then he galloped into our bedroom and ended up on our dresser. He took off again like a rocket, banging his head into doors. (if only I had such energy!) Lets see what happens tonight, cause we're going out for dinner. :D

Edwina's Secretary
01-23-2003, 10:22 AM
Edwina sometimes does this when we go out. Upon our return she puts it in gear and races around -- stops with airplane ears -- jumps on the back of the wing chair -- causing it to teeter dangerously.

Perhaps it is when we've been gone longer than the time she approved?

Enjoy your dinner!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-23-2003, 10:56 AM
Tubby does this too, but to a lesser extent than he used to. When we first come home he gets all excited and claws at the couch, then takes off and races around the living room then zooms upstairs. The one time he leapt from the carpet, across/over the tile, right over the bottom three steps and was upstairs before we knew what he was doing. ;) :) Who says he's getting old? :rolleyes: ;) :D

JillLovesMinnie14yrs
01-23-2003, 10:41 PM
HeHe My Minnie has got a little spunk in her too!! How about when you come home real late and they come charging and they are half asleep and push into things in the process. :p

BastetsMum
01-24-2003, 12:26 AM
Bastet has tempered her mad nightly ferility since she ran into a wall and knocked herself out :(

I rushed her to the vet and he said she had concussion and that because her eyes were damaged by cat flu that she couldn't see as well as she would like in the dark.

So until she learnt the layout of the house Bastet stuck to giving me a bath and *massage* at night for a few weeks. Now its that mad little pink furry feral thing that drops mousies on my head, bounds up and down the hall, chases a ball up and down the stairs *she learnt if she threw it down the stairs and she dragged it up and threw it down again it was great fun!* annoys my flatmate by INSISTING she must be let into his room.

The nightly ferals are great aren't they!

Barbara
01-27-2003, 05:32 AM
Filou and Tigris love when we come home late, let's say at 2 a.m. Usually I am not tired when I come home (my problem is, I only am tired in the mornings:rolleyes: :rolleyes: never in the night) so we can play a little. Then I calm down and so do the cats and it is the only situation they allow us to sleep in. (Yesterday all 4 of us slept until 2 p.m. -ok the cats had some breakfast in between).

If we go during daytime, especially if we are away during one of their active times in the late afternoon we may find killed rug-monsters, open cupboards etc.

neko1
01-27-2003, 04:59 PM
Ouch Fister you bang your head into doors?!

My guys get the zippy's when we come home from work. They also love to use the litter box at that time-strange and annoying and not to mention smelly habit.