PDA

View Full Version : Update on the frogs.

Aspen and Misty
01-23-2003, 03:16 AM
I have some good news and bad news.

Good News- Twitch is doing great! He is eating, movning and drinking well. He has stoped being hunched over and now stands tall again.

Bad News- Sprite has passed on. He was the sick one from the begining and the one who warned us so we could at least save one of our babies.

Ash

jenluckenbach
01-23-2003, 05:54 AM
such good and such sad news all at the same time. I am sorry for your loss. And I hope Twitch just keeps getting better.

primabella
01-23-2003, 03:04 PM
sorry about sprite. hoping twitch gets better and better everyday. thanks for the update.

Cookiebaker
01-23-2003, 04:54 PM
Sorry to hear about Sprite...:( Rest in peace Sprite!!

And I'm glad to hear about Twitch. Post a pic of him if you can!!!

RockyRoad
01-23-2003, 06:43 PM
I am so glad Twitch is doing better! :)

I'm so sorry about Sprite. May he rest in peace.

popcornbird
01-23-2003, 07:25 PM
I never knew you had frogs. I'm so sorry about Sprite and glad to hear your other froggy is feeling better.

Aspen and Misty
01-24-2003, 05:42 AM
Thanx everyone. We were so worried there for awile when Sprite was looking so sick a frail and then to have big momma die. I think after big momma died Twitch began to start to turn for the worse but luckly our champ made it. We don't know what we are going to do, I mean as weather get him some friends or leave him in there by himself. We don't want him to be lonly but we don't know if they like friends, so we are going to do our research for my sisters boyfriend and hopefull Twitch will be a happy healthy frog for years to come.

Ash