PDA

View Full Version : Hi im new

Gusthebelgainsowner
01-22-2003, 04:25 PM
:) Hi im new here. I have a wonderful belgain draft horse named Gus two male rats ratzo and rizzo and a cat named jello.

Jessica12345
01-22-2003, 04:27 PM
omg you have a draftf? do u have pics? we all LOVE pics here.... WELCOME TO PET TALK!
if u need help with posting pics you can PM me!;) ;) ;)

Gusthebelgainsowner
01-22-2003, 04:39 PM
Hi jessica:) I have a picture of Gus I could post but im not sure witch board to post it?:confused:

Karen
01-22-2003, 04:45 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! You can post it in this thread, or you could post it in Pet General, too. Looking forward to seeing pictures! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-22-2003, 04:46 PM
Right here would be a good place to start posting pictures! ;) :) You'll notice that we are quite taken with pictures and we really don't care where you post them, as long as you post them! ;) :)

Welcome. I hang out on the cat page telling all about Tubby (black) and Peanut (toritie on white) and would love to hear more about Jello and all the rest!

WELCOME!!!

Gusthebelgainsowner
01-22-2003, 04:47 PM
Hi karen When I have time I will post a picture:)

RockyRoad
01-22-2003, 04:50 PM
Hey welcome to PT! I'm Britt and I have a German Shepherd Dog named Lady, a Tabby Cat named Sally, a Lop Rabbit named Floppsy, four Bettas named Kelsey, Mooka, Bubbles, and Popcorn, and five fish tanks.:)
I'd love to see pics as well! I love horses, they are so pretty.:)
I hope you like it here!

Cataholic
01-22-2003, 05:03 PM
Hi, and welcome to PT. Post your pics whereever you want, we will find them!

mugsy
01-22-2003, 05:10 PM
Hi there!

Welcome to the board and my husband (Slave of 15 Dogs) have 20 rescue dogs. We're looking forward to pictures.

AmberLee
01-22-2003, 05:11 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!

I am owned (in their opinion, apparently) by two pushy 3.5 year old tabbies: Cassy is a silver swirl male and Livvy is a brown Maine Coon mix female. I'm looking forward to photos of Jello and the rest of your 'fur-family'. Regards!

Desert Arabian
01-22-2003, 05:20 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! My name is Laura. I have some wonderful pets: 1 cat;Dudley, 5 rats; Fred, Oscar, Peanut, Sweet Pea, and Nugget, and 1 Quarter/Morgan; Jack. You can read more about me in my profile.

I love drafts! My favorites are Belgians & Shires. My aunt has 9 Belgians- and I love em a lot. I am looking forward to seeing some pictures :D !!!!! Anyhow...I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, looking forward to hear from you some more. Chat with you later!

YellowLabLover

AmylovesMisty
01-22-2003, 05:47 PM
Welcome! WE LOVE PICS!!

neko1
01-22-2003, 05:56 PM
Hi there!
Welcome!
What part of NJ are you from?
I look forward to seeing pictures of your kitty Jello.

My kitties are in my signature- Neko the grey tabby, cookie the black and white, Pumpkin the orange and white, and Tama my blue Abyssinian.

anna_66
01-22-2003, 09:43 PM
I'll be looking forward to seeing those pictures:D

Fuzzy317
01-22-2003, 09:49 PM
Welcome !!! We can hardly wait for pictures :)

zippy-kat
01-22-2003, 10:36 PM
WELCOME!!!!

Aspen and Misty
01-23-2003, 03:21 AM
Welcome! I can't wait to see pictures of your horse, rats and of your kitty!

I my self am owned by 4 rats. Melony and Hope- 2 hooded rats, Brook a Berkshire and Tundra a Huskie. :D You gotta love them ratties!

I also am owned by 3 dogs, 5 cats, 1 poision dart frog, 1 chameleon, 1 oscar (fish), 11/2 cat fish, 1 pleko (sucker fish) and 1 wonderful Bun girl.

Ash

LoudLou
01-23-2003, 03:29 AM
Welcome! WE LOVE PICTURES!! We would love to see pictures of Gus! Ratzo, Rizzo and Jello too!!!:D

HoRsELUvR
01-23-2003, 05:46 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk.i would like to see pics of all your pets, especially Gus!I love horses,as u can tell by my name.and Belgians are really cool,i think.:)

luckies4me
01-23-2003, 11:25 AM
WOW! Another rat owner. The world gets better every single day, lol! :p

Welcome to PT, this place is awesome! :D My name is Cassandra (you can call me Cass) and I am owned by tons of pets.

Mystic, Houdini and Cheetah are my Bengal cats. They are all related. I have 14 rats. I breed show and pet quality rats in a variety of colors and types. If you want to visit my site go here (http://www.geocities.com/luckies4me/index.html) It's not finished yet but if you have the time please sign the guestbook. :)

My ratties consist of the following cuties:
dumbo BEW with a tiny spot of blue above ear
dumbo Russian Blue velveteen berkshire
dumbo Russian mink american irish
dumbo fawn self tailess carrier
dumbo fawn self tailess carrier
dumbo Russian blue american irish double velveteen, carries beige
dumbo agouti self tailess carrier
agouti velveteen dumbo/tailess carrier self
double velveteen Russian blue dumbo carrier
double velveteen himalayan
blue beige split cap stripe carries odd eye and dumbo
black satin tailess carrier self
black masked dalmation
beige double velveteen

I also have a house mouse named Fred who my cat Cheetah caught. One white spot gecko. A tortoise and a hedgehog and all the exotic pets who I rehabilitate....which includes everything from skunks to wallabies lol. :rolleyes:

I also have a miniature poodle named PeeWee. He is sort of a rescue from my fiances aunt. We are having him over for visits every weekend so the cats and other pets, as well as my son can adjust slowly. Last weekend he tried to mount my son so we are still thinking about it.......

I have a wonderful fiance and son Dylan who will be 14 months old tomorrow! WOW! Time flys. We also may be expecting another little bundle of joy soon, hehe:p Hopefully a girl!!!! LOL

Anyways enough about me. I would LOVE to see your horse and especially your ratties! If you ever have a rat question ask me.;)

I love draft horses. They are such magnificent (sp) creatures. Glad you are hear at PT. I hope to hear a lot more about your family in future posts.

ChrisH
01-23-2003, 12:38 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! :) Looking forward to seeing the pictures!:)

Chris

lynnestankard
01-23-2003, 01:48 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk. Hope you enjoy it here - it's great.
Don't worry about where to post the pics., - just post 'em!
I'm a Meowmie to three cats - Bagel (Female) Ketchum and Dan (Male). They love it here too!!

Lynne

Tina
01-23-2003, 08:16 PM
Hello and Welcome To Pet Talk!! I'm proudly owned by:

3 Dogs
Ruff-7 year old male Collie/Spitz mix
Ginger- 1 year old female Miniature Pinscher mix
Oscar-3 and 1/2 month old Miniature Pinscher/Miniature Poodle mix.

3 Cats
Gus-2 and1/2 year old male Tabby.
Fuzzy Wuzzy-1 year old female black and white cat medium haired.
Ozzie-9 month old male black kitty.

2 Birds
BirdBird- 6 year old female Cockatiel.
Feathers-1 year old female Parakeet.

1 Rabbit
Hershey-2 and 1/2 year old female Dwarf rabbit.

1 Guinea Pig
Wiggy Pig-7 month old male.

Can't wait to see pictures. Specially of your horse. I love horses:D

delidog
01-23-2003, 09:09 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!!!!
So glad that you are joining us....We would Love to see pics of your pets...All of them...
love Horses also...worked with them for 20 years....
where in N.J. are you??????
Thats' where my old hunt is...Spring Valley Hounds????
do you know it?????
also...Bedminster hounds?????
Great area....
keep us posted!!!

sandragonfly
01-24-2003, 01:09 AM
W e L c O m E !!!

I'm Gina, I own 1 dog, Mocha...4 =^..^=: Fayetha, Zephyra, Ocean & Micro...hope I didn't overwhelmed you! :) I bet Gus, Ritzo, Rizzo and Jello - the beauties are beautiful! Can't wait for the pictures...I have my e-mail nofication alert to my pager! ;)