PDA

View Full Version : Bubble nip?

boscibo
01-22-2003, 01:11 PM
The other night I stopped into Target and of course I had to look at the cat toys...I bought a bottle of catnip bubbles! It is non-toxic, and infused with a cat nip scent. Hanna loves it - she doesn't run and try to catch them, but will sit and watch as long as I feel like blowing. Abby likes it too, but Hanna gets excited as soon as she sees me pick up the bottle.

It makes a mess so I do it in the basement where I can wipe up the liquid on the floor.

JillLovesMinnie14yrs
01-22-2003, 03:37 PM
I see those cat nip bubbles all the time. I, personally thought it was a load of cat litter droppings *LOL* But hey! If your cats find it interesting, they must be worth a shot!! Now, the bubbles smell like cat nip? Do they look like regular bubbles? Are they edible? I am afraid my cats will taste them and maybe hurl :eek: In any case, might as well give them a shot, I've wasted money before on things they didn't like :rolleyes:

boscibo
01-22-2003, 07:27 PM
I don't think thy're edible, in any case my cats don't eat them, they will bat at them with a paw. They sure do like watching the bubbles.

01-27-2003, 06:30 AM
what the heck is "bubble nip" ??
Can anybody please post a picture of this ?? THANKS !:D

Former User
01-27-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by lut
what the heck is "bubble nip" ??
Can anybody please post a picture of this ?? THANKS !:D

They are just like soap bubbles Lut, but with catnip scent.