PDA

View Full Version : 200 Oxen?

Freckles
01-22-2003, 12:28 PM
Have you seen the new Sprint commercial?:D
On a par with "Herding Cats".

NoahsMommy
01-22-2003, 12:48 PM
LOVE it!!!! Everytime it comes on, I have to sit there and watch it....can't do anything else. ;)

I love when the dog is being lasoed...too funny!

Vermontcat
01-22-2003, 01:24 PM
I love it too! The best part is the "Stampede"!:D

Freckles
01-22-2003, 03:29 PM
How about the two doxies hitched to the oxen yoke?

Karen
01-22-2003, 03:38 PM
I LOVED it! It makes me grin every time! (And if no one else is home, I'll yell "Stampede!") Hee hee hee hee! :)

JillLovesMinnie14yrs
01-22-2003, 03:49 PM
*LOL* The doxens crack me up. I think that part just made it. That's the only part I remember. I've only seen it once.

AmberLee
01-22-2003, 05:00 PM
??? I've missed this. Does anyone know if it's posted on-line anywhere? I'd love a link.

NoahsMommy
01-22-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
Oh yea! Me too, I love that part too!!

Karen....I yell that when David's home...he's used to me. :D Poor thing! ;)

Pauline,
Its a Sprint PCS commercial. Its on alot, so maybe you'll see it soon.

babolaypo65
01-22-2003, 09:03 PM
i LOVE it!!! its one of my favorites!!! owen hasnt noticed it yet. HIS (my pup) favorite commercial is the one about toilet tissue where the people stack up rolls of toilet tissue and then call the puppy to eat and he runs in, slides and hits the toilet paper (that breaks his stop).
owen hears the whistile and comes running jumps up. and waits for the dog, then barks.

but then he barks at ALL dogs on tv.

anna_66
01-22-2003, 09:22 PM
I've been going to post about that comercial for the last week or so and keep forgetting!
I think it's about the cutest comercial I've ever seen:D :D

Cincy'sMom
01-23-2003, 05:27 AM
We were just talking about it at work..that it is the best commerical on :)

Barbara
01-23-2003, 07:49 AM
http://www.heartofdixie.biz/weblog/archives/000447.html

Here you can download the commercial!

wolf_Q
01-23-2003, 09:08 AM
LOL that commercial cracks me up! "They sent me all these...weiner....dogs..." hehe

There's another new commercial that is cute...I've only seen it once...I think it's an SUV commercial. It shows these people taking their dogs to a beach (I think)....2 goldens and a german shorthair.

lovemyshiba
01-23-2003, 09:26 AM
That commercial cracks me up every time I see it!!! I always yell "stampede". And they guys look so serious--it would have taken me a hundred times to get that done without cracking a smile!!

--The commercial with the Goldens is a Ford Escape commercial I believe--they all look so bushed out at the end--it's so cute!!

I love any commercial with dogs in it!!

Rachel
01-23-2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Vermontcat

That's my favorite part too!

Corinna
01-23-2003, 10:37 AM
My mom has one of them and the first time I saw it she was watching it too and we must have dailed exactly the same millisecond cuz we connected with no ring. (she lives in Washington state, i in Montana ) werid huh? But we both laughed so hard Tim and my dad had to talk awhile, so mom and I could compose ourselves.

anna_66
01-24-2003, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Barbara
http://www.heartofdixie.biz/weblog/archives/000447.html

Here you can download the commercial!
Hey thanks! Now I can watch it whenever I need a little "pick me up!"

slleipnir
01-24-2003, 07:55 AM
LoL, I saw it last night, it's soo cute :D

Jessica12345
01-24-2003, 08:17 AM
:D LOL :D its sooooooooo cute! I love it! they are so cute, although i like when he gets lassoed.......... hehe :) :) :)
I think its my favorite comercial!!!!!!!!!
:)

~ Jess ~

tatsxxx11
01-24-2003, 09:42 AM
Ahhhhh! I was thinking of starting a thread on this just yesterday!! It's the one thing I count on these days to put a smile on face! The stampede is great, but those two "hooked up" to the yoke...:D:D:D!! Might be my all time favorite commercial!

K9karen
01-24-2003, 11:16 AM
Yeah! Yeah! I never leave the room when that commercial is on!! It is SO clever!! The Stampede is hilarious..the look on the Sprint guy and cowboy's faces is priceless. The whole thing is brilliant! Thanks, Anna..I was going to mention the SUV commerical,,,(having been in advertising, the commercial isn't good unless you remember the product) but when it shows the new tennis ball, then the dogs romping in the ocean and then the used tennis ball and the yawn ..ah, Geez, I just melt!!!! I watch it just for the poochies,,,,,How about the Purina Dog Show commercials???? "Last one home has to cook dinner" and the labbie-dabbie takes off!! Or the Celebex with the Border Collie raising it's paw???? oh, and another dog food commercial (Beneful?) where the guy lifts the BC's front legs like he's showing of his muscles...

catland
01-24-2003, 12:12 PM
hee-hee. The yoke is also my favoite moment.

I also liked the commercial where the guy allows his dog to drive the car, and the dog drives it into the lake while the poor man laments "not the ducks!"