PDA

View Full Version : American Idol

Kfamr
01-21-2003, 08:17 PM
Anyone watching??? I have the biggest headache!

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-21-2003, 08:38 PM
I'm at work...:(
Are they showing the auditions?!?!?!? Cause I really wanted to see them...

Kfamr
01-21-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
I'm at work...:(
Are they showing the auditions?!?!?!? Cause I really wanted to see them... yeah they are

Kfamr
01-21-2003, 08:44 PM
you dont want to see it though i had a major headache the whole time

luckies4me
01-21-2003, 09:01 PM
It will be on in an hour. I'm watching just to see how rude people can be......that kind of stuff interests me. Plus soe people get so weird about it lol.....:rolleyes:

Aspen and Misty
01-21-2003, 09:10 PM
LOL, I laughed almost the whole way through it! Some of them people, I would hate to go home and see how bad I was!!!

Ash

JillLovesMinnie14yrs
01-21-2003, 09:11 PM
I honestly watch it for the humour. Same as Joe millionaire. The reality shows humor me. it shows how human beings really act under pressure. I did watch it tonight and only one girl really struck my fancy. She had a really beautiful soul voice and sang "Superstition" (whatever song that is LOL) She was very tall, long blonde hair, skimpy clothes (LOL) from Austin. I really enjoyed her. The rest I saw were terrible and quite a riot!! Some REALLY could not sing!!!!

Cincy'sMom
01-21-2003, 09:12 PM
I got to see alittle before dance. Simon is so rude, yet so funny! A local highschool student made it to LA...Michael Craig. He wasn't on tonight, but may be when they feature Detroit tomorrow. I saw Michael in "Footloose" last year...he has a good pretty good voice.

Aspen and Misty
01-21-2003, 09:12 PM
Yea, I liekd that girl to.Boy could she sing!!

Ash

Kfamr
01-21-2003, 09:33 PM
the black boy wearing the thong and cut up pants or whatever was so stupid he was hilarious. it's sad to see he thought he could actually sing.

JillLovesMinnie14yrs
01-21-2003, 09:37 PM
Oh my goodness .... To be honest he kinda sickened me. The thought of a boy in a thong is SO gross ::puke:: Oh and he has safety pins all over his shirt *LOL* what a freak!! Definitely NOT the type of guy I'd want. (Actually, if he's wearing girl's undies, I think he may be not wanting a girl himself) *LOL* HE COULD NOT SING!!!!! My kitty howls more appropriate!! :D

Desert Arabian
01-21-2003, 09:40 PM
I just watch American Idol for serious laughs, and to watch people make giant fools out of themselves on T.V. I watch Joe Millionaire, because I find it hysterical that these women are going crazy over that horribly ugly man IMO.

Desert Arabian
01-21-2003, 09:44 PM
I'd love to hear Simon sing, he'd probably sound like a hen being strangled in a henhouse. Did anyone hear about the possible lawsuit against American Idol??? I'm glad I missed Mr. Thong Man, it makes me queasy just thinking about it.

JillLovesMinnie14yrs
01-21-2003, 09:44 PM
I agree, Yellow. Evan is NOT a catch. I think hes got great "messing with women's heads skills" but thats about it LOL. By the way, i hope he picks Zora. ( Long brown hair and eyes) She is very pretty, and told him "it was none of his buisness" on a questioned he asked her on a date LOL :cool:

wolf_Q
01-21-2003, 10:38 PM
I watched it...I never watched the other one, except for parts of the few last shows.....I thought it was boring....

I must say the show tonight was pretty funny though! hahahaa Some *very* sad people there.......hmm.....I wonder if some were paid to act that way.........

scarlett
01-22-2003, 12:50 AM
talk about making a fool out of your self lol:rolleyes: boo hoo i was in the cold and i should be in the show i'm like get over it :p they did find some great singers though i'll admit that.simon is hilarious i mean their scared of him:eek: you know he is my favorite judge he tells it like it is and isn't scared either plus he knows how to pick good singers the other 2 judges do too but he is a funny judge.i am watching it again tommorow its a funny show:D

scarlett

ramanth
01-22-2003, 10:01 AM
I caught the last half hour of it (I was watching Buffy) and that guy from Florida who sang the Enrique Englesis song. :eek: :eek:

My EARS!!!! It was like a train wreck. I wanted to hit the mute button, but just couldn't. Kia whined and buried her head under a pillow.

They are showing Detroit tonight. I guess a girl from Lansing tried out.

slleipnir
01-22-2003, 11:31 AM
LOL, I saw it..A lot of those ppl were really awful, no offence, I think it's funny though..I mean, we all were like 'urg, my ears!' Imagen what the judges went through!! Maybe thats why Simon looked like he was dying the whole time..lmao

HoRsELUvR
01-22-2003, 03:45 PM
I was watching Buffy too but i saw the commercials and i heard something from it on the radio.Simon bites evry1's heads off!

AmylovesMisty
01-22-2003, 03:57 PM
I was tuned into the Today Show (Al Roker,Matt Lauer, Katie Currit)and i saw some auditions one guy ways doing the Ms. Mary Mac(cross arms over chest then slap your knees) standing up and rapping at the same time something like "American Idol is the best best show best show"!! It was hysterical!

slleipnir
01-22-2003, 04:59 PM
I was watching Buffy too but i saw the commercials and i heard something from it on the radio.Simon bites evry1's heads off!

The way I look at it is, he's brutally honest. Which is true, yes, he could be nicer but I mean what else can you say to some of these ppl? lmao