PDA

View Full Version : Dewey

Corinna
02-01-2001, 12:44 AM
Merlin here; You have such an excotic look. Mom says you look like you have lots of energy. Do you like to play in the snow there in Palmer? I'm called the snow plow here in Montana cuz I LOVE snow. We all agree you a lucky girl to have such a great home, Congrats on the honor of dog of the day.

Angels3
02-01-2001, 05:58 AM
Dewey, whatever mix went into you produced a most beautiful, alert dog. You've got the look of energy that a blue heeler (australian cattle dog ) has. But apparently, way back, the australian shepherd was bred using blue heelers. So maybe you've got both in you, giving you that beautiful appearance & personality. I'm so glad you were adopted from the animal refuge by wonderful people. A dog like you deserves the very best. Have a great day in your role as Dog of the Day. Oh, & ask for some special treats to celebrate your stardom.

karen israel
02-01-2001, 07:21 AM
Wow! Dewey.. you are so beautiful! I love your markings and you have a gorgeous face! Very expressive and alert! Have a wonderful celebration today! Hope you get lots of extra treats too!

lhg0962
02-01-2001, 07:59 AM
Dewey, you look like a piece of artwork. The artist just put the brush to the pallette and created you! I think you are beautiful and very photogenic. Congratulations on being today's Dog of the Day!!! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif

Sudilar
02-01-2001, 08:47 AM
Dewey,
How pretty you are!! Another success rescue! Lucky you and lucky family!! Congrats on Dog of the Day.

------------------
***Save a life, ADOPT***

RachelJ
02-01-2001, 10:21 AM
I have to repeat Karen's Wow! You are one gorgeous creature. I am so stunned by your beauty that I wonder if it overshadows your other charming attributes. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Dewey.

Oh, and the Polar Dog (Hannah) wanted me to tell you how lucky she thinks you are getting to live way up north!

teena
02-01-2001, 11:26 AM
Dewey - You are indeed a BEAUTIFUL girl! I just love your markings. To me there's nothing cuter than a "speckled pup". And a rescued one to boot. Congratulations on being our wonderful Dog of the Day!

AdoreMyDogs
02-01-2001, 01:12 PM
Dewey

You are one beautiful pup! I absolutely love your coat! I wish I could see you in person, I bet you just sparkle! I just keep looking back at your picture, I can't help myself! And the background chosen for your pretty picture is most perfect. You look all marbled and fancy http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

Congrats, oh unique one, on making it to the Dog Of The Day http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

[This message has been edited by AdoreMyDogs (edited February 01, 2001).]

jackiesdaisy1935
02-01-2001, 02:17 PM
Dewey, you are so beautiful, your colors are magnificent. Your family is so lucky to have found you, and I think you are fortunate to have them. Congradulations on being the prettiest dog of the day.

tatsxxx11
02-01-2001, 03:48 PM
Dewey, you are one GORGEOUS girl, with a personality to match! Like everyone else, I can't believe how beautiful your coloring and markings are. And you pose for your photo like a veteran doggie model!! How lucky you and your family were to find each other! Yeah, for rescues!! They're the best; and so are you! Congratulations Dewey, our beautiful Dog of the Day!

DiannaL
02-01-2001, 09:09 PM
Dewey is the most stunning, strangest looking dog I have ever seen, and I mean that in a most positive way. If I saw Dewey walking down the street I would do a triple take! It's nice to be different looking and have people take notice, and I bet Dewey gets alot of that. Congrats

------------------
DianeL