PDA

View Full Version : MORE PICTURES

jackiesdaisy1935
11-04-2001, 12:23 PM
Hi everybody I took these pictures this morning while we were having coffee. I know, I know, when will it end. :)

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/002/dG/ik/YP/X837322.jpg
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/017/EV/TI/5Y/Xi93539.jpg

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/004/J5/CT/Dm/Xo12711.jpg

[ November 04, 2001: Message edited by: Jackie ]

Logan
11-04-2001, 12:31 PM
LOL! Jackie, I hope it NEVER ends!!!! Look at those sweet things!!! :D

*LabLoverKEB*
11-04-2001, 01:18 PM
Aww! Your Daisy and Perry are just soo adorable! ;)

Like Lagan said, I, too, hope the pictures NEVER, EVER end!!! LOL! :D

Jackie, I meant to tell you this a loong time ago, but last summer, my family, and I, took a trip to San Diego!!! I kept telling them, "If any of you see a Black Mini Schnauzer, & a Salt & Pepper Mini Schnauzer, make sure you tell me" ;) I kept looking everywhere we went for Daisy and Perry!

Sarah & Sadie*

mugsy
11-04-2001, 02:07 PM
Too cute!!! Which one is the darker of the 2? Love the sitting up picture. How ever do you get them to sit still together long enough to get a picture together?

jackiesdaisy1935
11-04-2001, 02:48 PM
Thank you LabLover, I'm sorry they missed you, you should have called I would have had them bark hello to you on the phone. Did you like San Diego?

Mugsy, the dark black one is Miss Daisy, Perry is the salt and pepper.
Jackie

Pam
11-04-2001, 02:56 PM
Jackie these pictures better NEVER end!!! Your two are just sooo precious and I will never tire of seeing them. Once again, you have got some terrific poses here of your dynamic duo!!! :D

AdoreMyDogs
11-04-2001, 03:03 PM
Those pics are Sooo cute! I love the first one :) Looks like it's raining in CA, huh? Or did your sprinkler make all the concrete wet? :D

I absolutely love your pics, you are such a good photographer and you have such photogenic (sp?) subjects :)

Sudilar
11-04-2001, 05:51 PM
Keep em coming! They're precious!

Golden Smiles
11-04-2001, 06:20 PM
:D :D I hope it never ends, i love seeing those pix!!! What a couple of cuties!

*LabLoverKEB*
11-04-2001, 06:30 PM
Thanks, Jackie! ;) Yes, I had a wonderful time in San Diego!!! :)

tatsxxx11
11-04-2001, 06:49 PM
Look at those gorgeous kids! Great posing Per and Ms. Daisy! Thanks for the smiles Jackie!!

Dixieland Dancer
11-04-2001, 06:53 PM
If your having coffee then they must be sitting pretty asking for some breakfast? Do they get a biscuit or human food? LOL

sammi
11-04-2001, 07:17 PM
Keep the pictures coming! They take such good pictures.

jackiesdaisy1935
11-04-2001, 08:54 PM
Yup we finally got a little rain, not much but we can sure use it. Our water bills are so high Don refuses to put the sprinklers on.
Dixie, they are so spoiled they won't sit up unless I give them a small treat then when that is done they are looking for another breakfast, usually with us it's bagels.
We had quite a night, I thought I would give them some sugar free jello, Perry devoured it then promptly vomited it up, Don loved cleaning that.
Next we went to bed and Daisy decided she wanted to go outside at 5:AM {first time since she has slept with us} so I got up and took her out then she wanted to play Mommie throw the red rabbit off the bed. Well I played like I was Alpha and made her go back to sleep and we slept until 7.
Jackie :rolleyes:

aly
11-05-2001, 12:49 AM
Hehehe Jackie, I know I'm not supposed to laugh at Daisy being a nawtee dog, but I just can't help it :D I'm sorry about your night. I hope Perry is all better.

That first pic of them you posted has got to be one of my all time favorites. Both of them always have the sweetest expressions. They are two of the most adorable schnauzers ever. Keep up the posting!

RachelJ
11-05-2001, 05:28 AM
Jackie, tell Daisy and Perry that those are some of the best sit pretties I have ever seen. Of course the, challenge is on for me to match this but it may take a while. Tucker's sit pretty is kind of a squashed down version - kind of pitiful and Hannah isn't one to wait for her picture to be snapped in this position.

DoggiesAreTheBest
11-05-2001, 07:20 AM
Oh Jackie! Perry and Daisy are just adorable. They seem to mind you so well too. I am in love with your dogs. I sent my mom pictures of Perry and Daisy ans now she is convinced she wants a Mini Schnauzer!

3-greys-and-a-mutt
11-05-2001, 08:05 AM
They are too cute! I wish we could get more than one dog posing at a time! That must take remarkable patience and time!