PDA

View Full Version : Cardboard !! Chomp!!

JillLovesMinnie14yrs
01-20-2003, 11:08 PM
My cats like to literally "dig" their teeth into anything cardboard. (You know, like a hamster) They don't chew or tear, just sink their teeth into boxes, tissue rolls, anything. i think it's a riot , I tried to do it and it's hard!! (LOL) Cats DO have the sharpest teeths!! Anyone else have a kitty who has a taste for cardboard?? :p

AmberLee
01-21-2003, 12:04 AM
Yes, Cassy loves to chomp AND to tear into boxes. (Which is part of why my photos are rare. Gotta vacuum first, then find the cats... :rolleyes: :p)

boscibo
01-21-2003, 01:19 AM
Hanna loves to chomp my books. Almost everything I've read since I got her has cat-teeth marks on the corners. Luckily they are not library books, but she like to bite them as I am reading them! And if she's not biting them, she's laying down on top of the pages so I can't read them.

LoudLou
01-21-2003, 02:58 AM
Daddy's-Little-Princess- "Who Can do Wrong"- Miss Mocha Bean likes to leave FANG marks in new rolls of toilet paper!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :o

wayne0214
01-21-2003, 03:08 AM
loud lou, dittos on the toilet paper. In fact, that problem got so bad, i finally took off the roll from the wall holder and placed it in a drawer that is accessable next to the comode. I found that Fawn was the culprit.:D

.........wayne

neko1
01-21-2003, 05:43 AM
Thank goodness my kitties don't mess with the tp, but they love to eat cardboard, not just chomp down on it, but eat it! I've tried numerous times to make them a little cardboard house and they end up eating it. :(

jenluckenbach
01-21-2003, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by LoudLou
Daddy's-Little-Princess- "Who Can do Wrong"- Miss Mocha Bean likes to leave FANG marks in new rolls of toilet paper!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :o

My first cat Brighteyes (RB) did that. But only if the roll was on the wall in the holder (youknow, where it is suppose to be). She is the one who taught us to NOT hang up the roll, but rather let it sit on the back of the toilet (she let it alone then :confused: :confused: )

JillLovesMinnie14yrs
01-21-2003, 03:48 PM
*LOL* "Fang marks" is a great one!! I also call them "chomp prints" or "bat teeth" *LOL* another famous place to take a good bite into I noticed is my HAND when I try to grab loose of the object he / she is tearing into!! :D How about the face they make when they are doing it? Eyes half shut *LOL* as if saying wow this feels good to sharpen my big teeth on mommy's household items!!

01-22-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by neko1
I've tried numerous times to make them a little cardboard house and they end up eating it. :(

well , luckily my cats do not do that ; our cat-hotel would be ruined in no time then :eek: :D :D ;)
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/new%20hotel1.jpg

JillLovesMinnie14yrs
01-22-2003, 03:39 PM
Ahhh cool cat hotel!! Did you make that? Or purchase it online/ petstore?? I'd love one, but there'd be chomp marks all over it hehe. Little holes every where. What a riot. She/He looks real cozy and happy, proving once again that cats do indeed love high places!!