PDA

View Full Version : Mee Pee-Wee!

luckies4me
01-20-2003, 12:59 PM
Well do any of you remember me telling you all about the poodle Dans aunt has and how we were going to take him etc.? Well I went over to their house yesterday to look at the bullet holes in the house. The dog looked terrible so I convinced her tolet me take him to my house so I could give him a groom. Unfortunately I could not do his top not because I had to shave into it to get a mat out. His ears had to be stripped because he had tons of mats and his eyes were so FULL of tons of goop and so tender underneath....he had a rash.

So I took him home and gave him a bath and groom and gave the cats a chance to get to know him/get used to him. As soon as he got here he pooped in the house and Dylan almost got to it!!!!:eek: And he's supposed tobe potty trained and I took him out to go potty before he came inside. He hasn't an accident again though;) He slept with me all night long.

So we will be doing short introductions with the cats and Dylan every weekend so they can get used to eachother gradually. Houdini and Mystic seem ok with them besides when he gets to close and there is a hissing/barking match and we have to watch them very carefully. Cheetah is just plan terrified. So I don't want to rush them into anything....we will do it gradually. Also we want to make sure Dylan understands the consept of "gentle" first so this may span out to a few months or so. At least he got some much needed love and a grooming. He was so hapy to be here and cuddled with me all night. I will post pics of him after I resize them ok. :)

Cass

DaneLover
01-20-2003, 01:21 PM
That is so cool that you are giving love to a dog in need...
I have a question though
How do you resixed the darn pictures??
have been trying all morning with no success
I have irfanview, and it's supposed to resixe pictures with success as it was recommended to me by a friend on another board.
If you can help, thanks

luckies4me
01-20-2003, 01:29 PM
I meant "Meet" lol! :p I tried to post a pic but it wouldn't let me. I will try again this time.

As far as resizing I use Photoshop to resize them. If you send me the pics I can do it for you and post them in the appropriate place...You can email them to me at [email protected] :)

Ok gonna try to post a pic of PeeWee and I. This is a before picture of him. You should see him now, he has no fur on his ears lol. He looks like a bichon, lol.

DaneLover
01-20-2003, 01:44 PM
what a cute little dog...
Thanks for resizing my pics for me. I just emailed you the pictures.

micki76
01-20-2003, 02:14 PM
What a cutie!! Good for you. Give him lots of luv for me!!