PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to all

DaneLover
01-20-2003, 12:33 PM
My name is Ally, I have 4 dogs, Gracie (yorkie), 2 yrs old female, Gypsy (great dane) 12 mo old female, Hailie, (yorkie) 15 months old female, and draven (white boxer) 18 month old male.
If you guys want to see pictures of my babies go to the web site on my signatture.....

Thanks

RubyMutt
01-20-2003, 12:43 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! :D I love your dogs, they are beautiful!! :)

Tina
01-20-2003, 01:14 PM
Hello and Welcome To Pet Talk!! Your dogs are beautiful!!

I'm proudly owned by 3 dogs Ruff 7 year old going on 8 year old Collie/Spitz mix male, Ginger 1 year old female Miniature Pinscher mix,and Oscar 3 1/2 month old Miniature Pinscher/Miniature Poodle mix male. I also have 3 cats,2 birds,1 rabbit, and 1 Guinea Pig.

tatsxxx11
01-20-2003, 02:22 PM
Welcome Ally! You have a beautiful family, human and furry! The doggies are beautiful! That little Gracie is such a cutie! But I have to go back and check your album again. Didn't I see a GD named Mordecai?? I didn't see you mention him in your post. Your caption under his picture read..."How skinny...He will get better":( In his sleeping pic he looked like his neck was bandaged. Was he a rescue? Maybe you renamed him!!:)

I'm Sandra and I have a 4 yr. old yellow Lab Star and a 6 yr. old Husky/Shep named Cody. I also have 2 kitties, Mr. B and Oliver and 2 guinea pigs, Squeeker and Moonbeam. Welcome to Pet Talk!!:)

RockyRoad
01-20-2003, 02:32 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Your dogs are lovely!

I'm Britt and I have a German Shepherd named Lady, a Tabby Cat named Sally, a Lop Rabbit (who was born and lives outside!) named Floppsy, and Kelsey, Mooka, Bubbles, and Popcorn, my Betta Fish (they live in a divided tank I like to call "Betta Estates").
I also have five fish tanks, not counting B.E. three are salt-water, two are fresh.

Hope you like it here!:)

mugsy
01-20-2003, 02:40 PM
Hi Ally,

My husband (Slave of 15 Dogs) and I have 20 rescue dogs. Welcome aboard, you'll get hooked very quickly. Btw...nice family picture

primabella
01-20-2003, 02:47 PM
your dogs are beautiful! :) welcome! i have two birds and a sheltie pup named mickey :D

lovemyshiba
01-20-2003, 03:29 PM
Your dogs are beautiful!!! Welcome to Pet Talk--I hope you find it as useful and fun as I have!!
I have 2 dogs--both 14 months old--Kito--a red shiba inu, and Abbey, a beagle mix.

Desert Arabian
01-20-2003, 03:31 PM
Hello and Welcome!! My name is Laura, and you can read all about me in my profile. I am drooling over Mordecai, that is the most adorable Dane I have ever seen!! :)

DoggiesAreTheBest
01-20-2003, 05:02 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Ally! I hope you like it here as much as we all do!

I am owned by a GSD/Wolf hybrid, Draker! I would love to see pictures of your crew!

Fuzzy317
01-20-2003, 05:26 PM
Welcome DaneLover. We are currently fostering DJ, a merlequin dane. (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17924)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid47/p89a8fcae1bca164952a48def502f2cd4/fcc0fa8d.jpg

DaneLover
01-20-2003, 05:56 PM
Mordecai was a rescue...
I had him for 4 weeks, and when he was adopted from the pound, he was on his last day...

He turned out to be too much around my kids, sometimes being even aggressive. and somewhat aggressive towards my boxer.
I turned him to the Great dane rescue, and I heard he found a new home with no kids or other dogs.

While he was here, he was loved and cared for. I loved him, if I didn't have kids, he would have been a keeper.

I will always miss him...

I used to do rescue about a year ago too. I stopped, because it was too much with kids, husband and all the household work, and It's way too hot here, to have dogs outside.

Maybe some day we can have an insulated room for my dogs separated from the house (some rescues are not housebroken, or trained at all), and we can start doing it again.

Thank you all for the warm welcome, and here's a picture of Gypsy and Draven, and a picture of Gracie.

http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/gypsygirl/03_1_20DravenandGypsy.jpg

http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/gypsygirl/02_4_14gracie4.jpg

I ahven't taken a picture of my other yorkie yet, we just got her. I will soon.

Fuzzy317
01-20-2003, 06:25 PM
You dogs look very good, and they look very happy.

KYS
01-20-2003, 08:28 PM
A very warm welcome to Pet Talk,
Thankyou for sharing your beautiful pictures.

trisha0503
01-20-2003, 09:18 PM
A warm welcome to Pet Talk! I know you'll enjoy it here :)

I'm Rosebel. I have a Golden Retriever named Missy and I just adopted a Tabby cat - TOBY :)

turner
01-21-2003, 12:50 AM
Welcome to pet talk!

wolf_Q
01-21-2003, 01:35 AM
WELCOME!! Your dogs are gorgeous!!

My name is Amy and I'm owned by 3 dogs.....you can see their pics in my signature. :)

anna_66
01-21-2003, 07:51 AM
The pics of your pups are wonderful, they look so happy.

This is a wonderful forum & I'm sure you're going to love it and the people here!