PDA

View Full Version : Wow A Sock!

RussianBlueKitty03
01-20-2003, 08:30 AM
Okay I think that my cat is offically out of her mind! I was sitting there watching tv last night and the kitty decided to jump up and sit with me. Then all of the sudden she goes leaping off and got into a HUGE arguement with my socks which were laying on the floor. It kept her occupied for at least 20 minutes!

Vio&Juni
01-20-2003, 09:33 AM
When we take out our socks, we roll them into a ball together so we don't loose one of them. We have to put them away, otherwise Juni brings them and expects us to play fetch with her :rolleyes:

RussianBlueKitty03
01-20-2003, 09:36 AM
Well Kitty was pouncing on them and they weren't even moving! She was biting and being very aggresive!

JillLovesMinnie14yrs
01-20-2003, 02:03 PM
Your cat's name is "Kitty?" :rolleyes:

Cinder & Smoke
01-20-2003, 02:43 PM
Dad, bein a FyurFighter, alluz goez to bed wiffa komplete set a cloth skinz laid out onna chair - case we getz a Fyur Call inna nite...
SOCKz lay side by side onna floor, next to da BigBed.

*Bee-Boop* goez the Fyur Tonez bout dark:thirty inna nite.
Dad jumpz outta bed an startz pullin on hiz ragz...
:eek: Onlee WUN sock! :mad:
'Where'z my SOCK!!!???
Kat HiTailz it fur the safety of the Fallin Wadur Klozet!
Dad grabz nudder sock outta the dressur an dashez off...

Kat'z still hidin inna showur when Dad getz back.
We found da missin Sockie inna livin room inna mornin. Katz figgered out ta get wun outta the skinz basket iffen he getz a Sock Cravin nowadayz.

:D

RussianBlueKitty03
01-20-2003, 03:01 PM
Yep my cats name is Kitty:D How origianal!

JillLovesMinnie14yrs
01-20-2003, 05:08 PM
*LOL* So do you say "My cat, Kitty" or "My Kitty, Kitty" Did you name her, or did a family member name her? :p

Vio&Juni
01-21-2003, 01:52 AM
Funny story about Kat and SOKz :)

RussianBlueKitty03
01-22-2003, 06:27 PM
I say My Cat, Kitty. My dad named her , I didn't..... I would have named her something different.:( :) :( :) :( :)

TheAntiPam
01-22-2003, 08:13 PM
I have been saved many times from the invasion of the evil dirty socks. My sock-slayer, Winston, will drag a sock around the room for hours just to show it who is boss! He chomps and bats at it, and drags it into submission. My Hero! :)