PDA

View Full Version : EASTER BASKETS ?

jackiesdaisy1935
04-15-2001, 11:21 AM
I have seven easter baskets lined up for the
pups in our family and one basket for the kitty and three for our Grandsons. Yes, it does take me time to make them all up, but it is a labor of love. We have six Schnauzers, Daisy, Perry, Sabrina, Alex, Rocky and Sunny and one sweet mix I think
mostly golden named Kate and a kitty. Perry and Daisy loved everything in their basket, a new collar, toys and treats. We will go out to lunch and then deliver the other baskets. HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE!!!!!!

tatsxxx11
04-15-2001, 01:23 PM
What a happy, treat filled day there in your household Jackie! Bet the "kids" were so excited! I made up Easter baskets too for Star, Cody, Mr. B and Oliver (the kittys) and even Mr. Squeekers the guinea piggie wheeker! The dogs are outside as we speak "indulging" shall we say. I'm cooking! Happpy Easter to Jackie and all your family, especially Daisy and Perry and to everyone here at Pet Talk!

Logan
04-15-2001, 02:16 PM
You guys are too much!! I have to admit we did not have Easter baskets for the dogs, but I did do one for my girl, Helen and her brother, Matt. Honey and Lilly got dog treats in the shape of bunnies....does that count? Besides, since it was Lilly's birthday yesterday, she got a brand new pink collar, plus her choice of any toy in the store...a fuzzy cheeseburger that squeaks!! Hate to say it, but its already been unstuffed!!!
Happy Easter, Jackie, Sandra and everyone else!
Logan

aly
04-15-2001, 08:31 PM
I had my boys over at my sister's house for Easter. The morning started out interesting. I had to go on a hunt for Harley poop because he went to the bathroom in about 6 places at my sister's. I had taken both the dogs out before we went in and they both did their business. I assume Harley wasn't feeling good so we decided not to give them Easter treats until tomorrow.

We taught Harley how to hunt for easter eggs. We tried to teach Reece but the most he did was follow Harley until Harley found something then he'd snatch it away from him and run.

sammi
04-15-2001, 11:13 PM
I didn't get Buddy anything for Easter! But after we all went out for dinner today I ran into the store and bought him dentabones and also found some of those people crackers for dogs that jackiesdaisy gets for her 2 dogs and Buddy really liked them!

Jasper's Mom
04-16-2001, 09:34 AM
Ah shucks, my dogs have got so many treats, every day is like an Easter Basket. Another doggie bakery opened up and naturally I had to be there for the opening, but didn't win a basket door prize for my pups. Bought local doggie goodies with fish, poi, sweet potato, taro, shaped like fish, palm trees and such for the guys. Like they notice as they inhale their goodies. Still got pieces of a food roll (sausage style) from last years pet expo in the freezer. They like to eat it frozen, ice cubes too. Got to keep me out of the stores.
Us two legged people went to California Pizza Kitchen to eat Easter dinner, leaving the four-legged ones at home. Hope everyone had a nice Easter.

jackiesdaisy1935
04-16-2001, 10:04 AM
Hi Jaspers Mom, California Pizza in Honolulu, my favorite place. Is that the one across from the Hilton? It sounds like your pups have Easter treats all year long. Talk about happy Pups.

Jasper's Mom
04-19-2001, 07:50 AM
Hi jackiesdaisy1935. No, never been to a California Pizza Kitchen near the Hilton. Hard to find parking, so we go to the one at Kahala Mall. Do you often hop a plane to get pizza here?

As for dog Easter treats, my boy Moses got more than his fair share today. Posted my story on dog rescue, Cinder wants to keep the Stray she "found".

jackiesdaisy1935
04-19-2001, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Jasper's Mom:
Hi jackiesdaisy1935. No, never been to a California Pizza Kitchen near the Hilton. Hard to find parking, so we go to the one at Kahala Mall. Do you often hop a plane to get pizza here?

As for dog Easter treats, my boy Moses got more than his fair share today. Posted my story on dog rescue, Cinder wants to keep the Stray she "found".

No, don't hop planes anymore getting to old, but we went almost every other year sometimes with our whole family, it was a lot of fun, luckily we have California Pizza here now. We had been to Maui and the big Island but loved Honolulu. The Hale Koa is so big and beautiful now, loved Ft. DeRussey.
Alas, at our age the trip would be just too much and we don't want to leave our dogs.
Mahalo.

RachelJ
04-19-2001, 10:24 AM
You two are making me hungry!