PDA

View Full Version : OOOOh boy am I mad now

COCatMama
01-19-2003, 03:15 PM
The landlady does her laundry. but then leaves stuff in the washer AND dryer for hours and hours. I get PO'd so i put her stuff in her basket and wash mine. Well today she washed stuff in TURPENTINE so i had to run the machine with my own soap to kill the smell. I went into the laundry area to put my clothes in the washer and i could hear her #$%#$ ranting on the phone about me and the laundry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moosmom
01-19-2003, 03:22 PM
I used to live in an apartment complex that had 3 washers and 3 dryers for 24 units. The washers and dryers were always busy, mostly on the weekends. If someone left a load in the washer and it was done, I'd take the clothes out and do my laundry. The way I figured it, if they can't be considerate enough to removed their stuff when it's done, the hell with 'em!

As far as washing with turpentine in a public washer, I'd report it to the management.

Good luck!

mugsy
01-19-2003, 03:25 PM
I think she needs to get a life if she's that nasty. I suppose she knows too that she has you between a rock and a hard place.

sammi
01-19-2003, 03:30 PM
I think about everybody takes other peoples clothes out of the w/d when they leave it sit - I sure did when I lived in apts.
Washing clothes in turpentine?????????? I knew a lady who washed her clothes in kerosene or something and burnt her house down.:rolleyes:

COCatMama
01-19-2003, 03:39 PM
she's my landlady heh. She owns a hair salon so she washes her hair salon junk here, i guess she was trying to remove something, yuck!!

boscibo
01-19-2003, 03:54 PM
Sometimes it's easier just to load your stuff up and take it to the laundromat. I haven't rented in years, but I remember the horrors of using apartment laundry facilities. I even had some of my clothes STOLEN while they were drying! If you go to a laundromat you can do all of your landry at once, and usually get in and out within an hour and a half. We take all our quilts and blankets to a laundromat even though we have a washer and drier at our hose - it's just faster and better for blankets and stuff.

COCatMama
01-19-2003, 04:11 PM
I don't live in an apartment bld, I live in a basement suite and the landdorks...er i mean landlords live upstairs. It's supposed to be SHARED laundry :) not her hog it and i get to use it when it's convenient for her :)