PDA

View Full Version : what weird habbits our pets have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica12345
01-18-2003, 05:07 PM
My bird,tiki, chases my little maltese,Jewels, around the house!
Tiki is only 2 inches tall, too! lol hehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tiki will climb all the way down her cage, run into the living room where jewels is, and hop after her! Caiques are known for their hilarious hop, so its a funny sight.
Sometimes Tiki takes Jewelsys toy! Jewels has this little pink piggy, and tiki climbs to the floor and starts chewing on it! if jewels tries to get it back tiki will chase her down the hall and then run back and guard it.
Also whenever im trying to type my bird jumps on the keyboard and refuses to get off. she is so cute!
:D LOL:D

anyway, what weird habbits do YOUR pets have?:D

HoRsELUvR
01-18-2003, 06:17 PM
lol that's cute.My cats have habits like sitting on the newspaper or my book when i am trying to read it.Also,my cat Midnight occasionally sleeps in the linen closet and my cat Reese sleeps in the sink.:D

scarlett
01-18-2003, 07:23 PM
LOL too cute:)

scalrlett my toy poodle right before eating she chases her tail.

marylyn

ps.good thread:D

Jessica12345
01-19-2003, 08:13 AM
lol its all so cute!

my dogs will grab a piece of food, run to where we are, eat it, then run back to get another piece. Its like they think they are missing out on something!:D

AmylovesMisty
01-19-2003, 09:21 AM
Misty*sighs*has to many WEIRD habits for me to list so i will stick with one!

Misty tends to scratch,nibble,nudge and pull the sheet covers trying to find a way to get under them!!

Jessica12345
01-19-2003, 10:21 AM
:D LOL:D
these are funny!

Jessica12345
01-23-2003, 07:55 AM
Tiki also loves to scream to loud music.;)

01-23-2003, 08:52 AM
Inka is always chasing Maya's tail !! she even bites in it :eek:
And what is Maya's reaction ??? She starts waving with her tail even more :D !!

Cookiebaker
01-23-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by lut
Inka is always chasing Maya's tail !! she even bites in it :eek:
And what is Maya's reaction ??? She starts waving with her tail even more :D !!

:D Silly Maya!!

One of Malone's funniest habits is that when he wants attention, he lays down on his front paws, but has his tushy sticking way high up in the air with his tail wagging a mile a minute. I will have to try and get a picture of it. :D

All Creatures Great And Small
01-24-2003, 12:44 AM
My kitty has a bowl of kibble always full, and then gets moist food twice a day. If he thinks it's past feeding time, he will go up to the kibble bowl, carefully remove one very tiny piece, drop it on the floor, eat it, and THEN look over at me. If I don't get the hint, he will repeat this process. :rolleyes:

The Cat Factory
01-24-2003, 02:50 PM
Hmm...

Peppurr likes to suckle on my arm at night

Mimi won't eat her food unless you take it out of the dish and put it on the floor

Vader bites you when you stop petting. He's very gentle when he does is, he bites your hand and moves it closer to him

I have 7 more Cats and a Dog, but it would take to long to type down all of their funny habbits
:D