PDA

View Full Version : Gunshots everywhere and a dead body!

luckies4me
01-18-2003, 12:19 PM
Well last night in Creswell Oregon there was a shooting at Dans aunts and grandmothers neighborhood. A man baracaded himself in his house, the house right next door to Dylans great grand mothers!!!:( :eek:

The man was holding his girlfriend hostage, shot one person already and had already tried to kill himself! The swat team was called in and people in the court couldn't leave their house or anyone couldn't come into the court either. It was barracaded. They shot tear gas into the house, again right next door to Dans grandmothers house!

Well the man shot through his grandmothers house! There were bullet holes everywhere. She could have been shot! This is a manufactured home area, sort of like a trailor park, but a lot nicer. Dans aunt lives just a few houses down, like 5. His grandmother moved there so Dans aunt Charmain can take care of her. Anyways, NO ONE was supposed to go outside by Amanda (Dans cousin) went outside and saw one of the dea bodies!:eek: :( She is only 17. I can imagine how horrible that must have been for her to see. But it also makes me a little ticked that she risked her life to go out there! She could have been shot!:mad:

So we missed the news this morning. We don't know if they are STILL in the house or what. We don't know how many people died or anything. They knew this family also!!! This is the scariest thing I have had tohear on a phonecall/news. Then to find out it's the house next door to our family!!!!!!!!

I just hope no one else died. :(

iceyshiver21
01-18-2003, 12:24 PM
OMG!! how sad, I hate it when stuff like this happins I hope everyone's all right!

RockyRoad
01-18-2003, 12:28 PM
OMG...What sick people we have in this world. I hope everyone is doing okay. That must have been so scary for Amanda...my dad once saw a body smahed up against a car window, and he was mortified. I'm so sorry, and I hope that nobody else was hurt or killed.

luckies4me
01-18-2003, 03:34 PM
Well I found out more information.

The man who was seen dead was indeed the bf of the girl. The police had fired about 20 shots through him, not much was left.

The guys girlfriend, who he was holding hostage got rescued by police, but not after having been almot beat to death! :(

This has brought back so many bad memories of whenmy ex tried to kill me:( :mad: :mad: :mad: Luckily my friend was home when I ran to his house!

So Dans grandmothers house has about 50 bullets in it!!!!!:eek:
They went through their bedroom and everything. Bethany (Dans cousin who is 14 lives with her grandma and takes care of her) luckily was not home at the time, if she was she would deffinately been hit by a bullet! Amanda is still in shock after seeing the man dead...who wouldn't be!

We will be going over to their house in about an hour to see if everyone is ok and also look at the damage to the house, which was just bought brand new!:mad: :mad: Stupid man, sorry but I feel he got what he deserved! He could have taken the lives of two of my family members last night!:mad: I KNOW there is a higher power that kept Bethany from not being in that room at that time, or she would be dead.

popcornbird
01-18-2003, 03:37 PM
OMG!!!! :mad: :( :mad:

This world is SICK and I MEAN it!!!

I'm just so glad your family is safe!

HoRsELUvR
01-18-2003, 06:20 PM
That's so sad and scary.i just don't get some people in this world!

Karen
01-18-2003, 06:23 PM
Very glad all your family members are okay, and I hope your grandmother's insurance will pay for whatever needs fixing as a result! How very scary that must have been for everyone home!

RockyRoad
01-18-2003, 07:39 PM
I'm glad your family is safe, and that the girl was rescued. That must have been so scary for them. I too hope that the damage can be covered by insurance.

luckies4me
01-18-2003, 09:13 PM
Thanks everyone. I guess the police just shot him dead, they showed more onthe news today.:(

I don't understand some people, the things they do. :( :mad: