PDA

View Full Version : I might be getting another cat

Tina
01-18-2003, 10:02 AM
My friends cat had kittens this past summer. From a another friend of mine not the friend I got Oscar(my puppy) from. Anyways her husband said he wanted to keep all of the kittens and get rid of the mother cat. I don't know why. But anyways my brother was over there one day. And they told him that they were probably going to find the mother cat another home. Which upsets me because I gave them the mother cat. She was a kitten from a stray I had her about two years ago. I found a good home for the mother cat. She only had 2 kittens Fuzzy Wuzzy and the kitten my friend has Henrey Belle. I'm going to try and talk my husband into letting me get Henrey Belle back. I'm going to try and talk to my friend and see if they still want to give Henrey Belle away. If so then I'll try to get her sometime this weekend or next week. Henrey Belle is the same age as Fuzzy Wuzzy she is a 1 year and 1/2. And she is a grey tabby with white on her. I really hope I can get her. Wish me luck talking my husband letting me get her.

RussianBlueKitty03
01-18-2003, 10:08 AM
Thats great! I hope you get her back!

01-18-2003, 11:23 AM
PLEEZ........... husband of Tina , take that kitty-cat :) :) :)

(Is this okay , Tina ;) ;) )

rosethecopycat
01-18-2003, 01:28 PM
I hope you get her too!

And maybe you could get her a zipper!:p

Cataholic
01-18-2003, 07:25 PM
Yeah! A boomerang cat!!!!! That would be super!

jenluckenbach
01-18-2003, 07:36 PM
Oh, I sure hope you gt Henrey Belle. She deserves a loving home that won't just give her up when they just want to keep the cute little ones. Best of luck.

krazyaboutkatz
01-18-2003, 11:08 PM
I also hope that you're able to get Henrey Belle back. She deserves a happy loving forever home. :) Good luck. :)

wayne0214
01-19-2003, 04:36 AM
Perhaps if she was spayed, they wouldn't be so soon trying to rid themselves of her. Some people do not know anything about spaying and neutering cats, and therefore, "look the other way" when they bring more kittens into the world. It is a matter of education and experience for them. Also, all of my furkids have been spayed and or neutered, I wouldn't have it any other way.
:)

.......wayne

Tina
01-19-2003, 09:37 AM
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I havent' talked to my friend yet about Henrey Belle. Because my friend had to work yesterday and she has to work today. So I'll try talking to her tomorrow. And yes if I get her she will be getting spayed.

Wayne-I've talked to them I don't know how many times about getting her spayed. They said oh I well. Then they never did. They would rather spend their money on something else. So that is the reason I'm going to try and get Henrey Belle back.