PDA

View Full Version : A String! HOW EXCITING!

RussianBlueKitty03
01-18-2003, 07:40 AM
I bought this bookmark at the bookstore, and it had a little tassel that hangs down. Well one night I was sitting there reading minding my own buisness, when suddenly the kitty comes flying up onto my lap and started clawing me. At first I thought she was just playing around, but then I saw the bookmark lying there. So she played with it for a while and then she wound up breaking it so now I have to go get another one.

AmberLee
01-18-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by RussianBlueKitty03
... but then I saw the bookmark lying there. ...

RBK!!! Have you been using a CAT TOY to hold your place in your book? How selfish can you be?

Hee, hee, hee! :D :D :D

smokey the elder
01-19-2003, 08:50 AM
Smokey the Elder's favorite toy was a black and gold thick shoestring. We called it The One True ShoeString (apologies to Tolkien ;) ). Up to about a week before she went to the RB she'd still play with it and throw it up in the air. The string disappeared shortly after that (3 years ago) and hasn't been seen since!

Vio&Juni
01-20-2003, 03:49 AM
Juni is the same, when it comes to strings or ropes. This is when I realize how sharp her claws are.

wayne0214
01-20-2003, 06:12 AM
Juni, my cats will attack and chew on any bookmarker, whether it is a plastic ruler or a cloth one. In fact, any small thing that sticks out from a larger surface, automatically brings their attention. They have already chewed two of my cloth bookmarkers. About all I can do is to keep them tucked inside. :D

...........wayne

Siriz
02-01-2003, 06:32 AM
If my cat sees string she eats it!!:) :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :confused:

Russian Blue
02-02-2003, 01:21 PM
OMG!!!

Nakita has had a very weird and psychotic obsession with a black shoelace since the beginning. She'll even carry it around the house! It's quite funny but sometimes I worry about her mental state!!

:p

Here's a picture of her and the dreaded shoelace!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid43/p2109fe3fd96eef344fa2daaf6a426565/fcea4508.jpg

RussianBlueKitty03
02-02-2003, 01:28 PM
Thats cute!!! We have this rubber mouse that she loves to play with. I tied the mouse to the string and then I ran up to the top of the stairs and I started throwing down there. She loved it. Every time I threw it she'd chase it. It was a REALLY long string so I didn't have to keep going downstairs

Pat
02-11-2003, 07:15 AM
RBK, how cruel to have little Nakita run up and down the stairs while you just sit there with this REALLY long string :D :D :D
Kelly loves her string too but don’t tie anything to it. That would definitely be a ‘game-killer’. Kelly will not touch the string if there is anything attached to it. All she wants is a simple string!
:rolleyes:

tomkatzid
02-15-2003, 03:55 AM
Kelcee too loves the tassles on the bookmarks. It's just a matter of time, and they are stringless:)

Jessica12345
02-20-2003, 06:54 PM
:D hehe
dats funny
:)