PDA

View Full Version : Evil breadmaker of doom..

slleipnir
01-17-2003, 01:39 PM
..or atleast thats what Zeke thought..My dad won (or something) this breadmaker, so he got the stuff to make bread, then when it was read, put it in the maker thing. I'm not sure if any of you know that some (or all?) of these things make a nice weird nose..Zeke didn't appeasiate it at all, and started looking at it, then proceeded to bark at it for a while..I guess after a while he realized it was going to attack or whatever ;] lol, dogs can be so silly :p

primabella
01-17-2003, 02:31 PM
lol, true :D mickey always barks at the dumbest things.

- vacuum cleaner
- wheelbarrow
- little statues
- dancing santa and frosty puppets
- a shovel

i'm sure he'll find a lot more things "scary" that will add to this list :p

ChrisH
01-17-2003, 04:41 PM
LOL, yes, some dogs choose the oddest things to bark at. Bringing back a memory of Blue, a dog I had many years ago along with three others, Duke, Max and Duchess, anyway, Blue was such a wierd fellow in many ways and one of them was how he would bark at the big sacks of the complete dog food at delivery time, I would be pulling them down the hall with him behind me barking away telling those sacks to behave or else! :D Then once they were stored away he lost interest, except at feeding time of course! :D

Chris

LoudLou
01-17-2003, 05:05 PM
LOUD Louie barks at weird things too. Sometimes Louie barks at things he wasn't afraid of before but, for reasons only know to Louie, he's afraid of them now.:rolleyes:

LOUD Louie has taken up EVIL Doggie Haiku today:

INVISIBLE man
Come to get us all
BARK, BARK, BARK!!!!!!!!!!

Much to his Mama's dismay.:rolleyes: :mad: