PDA

View Full Version : So this is what it comes down to

anna_66
01-16-2003, 08:11 AM
Poor boy can't even sleep on his own bed anymore, Roxey keeps stealing it. I even put a smaller one in the living room hoping she would lay on it instead of Angus's bed, but this is what happened instead:rolleyes:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid47/pa73ddbc9b142c314a42f49c9c38294c6/fcc5f7a0.jpg
Oooh, looks really comfortable hu :o He's such a pushover for those girls!

Cisco's Mom
01-16-2003, 08:13 AM
The Big Lug!! Well, at least he knows how to treat the woman!!:D

manda99
01-16-2003, 08:52 AM
Oh Angus looks like the biggest sweetheart. The other dogs and you people, too, must be so happy to have him around. :)

DoggiesAreTheBest
01-16-2003, 08:56 AM
What a sweetheart! Angus looks so comfy despite the small bed!

tatsxxx11
01-16-2003, 09:00 AM
Angus holds such a special place in my heart:) What a sweetheart! We took a vote here and the results are in...as far as we're concerned, he can sleep whereever he wants!!;) Hugs to you dear Angus from Sandra, Cody and Star!

jackiesdaisy1935
01-16-2003, 09:10 AM
Angus looks so sweet, he looks like a big teddy bear, I love his face. We had a Rottie a long time ago, her name was Kate after Katherine Hepburn. At that time we also had Kona our Schnauzer and it was so funny it was decided that Kona would be alpha over that big Rottie and she would run and take the ball right out of Kates mouth, and Kate didn't care at all, she loved Kona who was quite old at the time, I think she thought she was her Mom.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

wolf_Q
01-16-2003, 09:10 AM
LOL that is adorable!!! Nebo knows what it feels like to have his bed taken over too! :D

lovemyshiba
01-16-2003, 09:56 AM
How sweet!! He does look comfy, despite the size!!
You know the rules--the dogs make them, and you have to follow!! I guess he'll sleep wherever he wants to!!

trisha0503
01-16-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
Angus holds such a special place in my heart:)

Me too :D :D He's such a sweetheart! I love looking at his gentle face , like a teddy bear :) He's such an adorable pup ;)

ramanth
01-16-2003, 10:35 AM
AWWW Angus, you sweetie you. I just wanna give you a big kiss!

Zam (the cat) has been sleeping on Kia's bed, forcing Kia to lay on the floor since there is no way she'll fit in Zam's unused bed. *laughs* Although that would be intersting to see...

ellensy
01-16-2003, 10:49 AM
wow Angus, you're such a good soft-hearted big brother...... hugs and kisses to you.....!!!!! :D

aly
01-16-2003, 11:02 AM
Awwwwwww, I love seeing that big beautiful boy. What a sweetheart!

ParNone
01-16-2003, 11:33 AM
Oz here Angus. I sympathize with you big guy. My big nice cushy
bed was taken over by a 20lb pint sized furball. Ah well least
he's nice enough to let me use one corner of it.

Really adorable pic anna! I'll echo everybody else with, what
a sweetheart Angus is.

Par...

Tina
01-16-2003, 12:03 PM
Angus you are such a sweetheart for sharing your bed:) You look like a big huggable teddy bear!

RubyMutt
01-16-2003, 01:07 PM
Aww, poor Angus. But what a sweetheart! :D He looks too cute in that photo :)

Dixieland Dancer
01-16-2003, 02:41 PM
Oh poor Angus! Losing your bed to that young spirited Husky girl but being such a great sport about it! Tell mom "get rid of that little thing" and get you a nice foam filled bed from Dr. Fosters and Smith! You deserve it sweetheart!!

primabella
01-16-2003, 02:43 PM
lol :D bully :p he's such a cutie though :)

ChrisH
01-16-2003, 03:10 PM
Awww, poor Angus! what a sweetie he is:)

I agree with Candy :) :)

Originally posted by Dixieland Dancer
Losing your bed to that young spirited Husky girl but being such a great sport about it! Tell mom "get rid of that little thing" and get you a nice foam filled bed from Dr. Fosters and Smith! You deserve it sweetheart!!

Chris

Cincy'sMom
01-16-2003, 03:31 PM
Angus, you are such a sweetie! Giving up you bed for your sister!! Tell you mommy, maybe she sould share the really big bed with you :)

shais_mom
01-17-2003, 12:33 AM
Poor Angus!! He looks so sweet!!! he looks pooped!!! How sweet!! Kisses to you!

Cookiebaker
01-17-2003, 05:57 AM
Anna, I will never ever get tired of seeing pictures of your beautiful dogs! Angus looks like such a baby!!!

Dixieland Dancer
01-17-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
Tell you mommy, maybe she sould share the really big bed with you :)

I really like this idea! Are you listening Mom??? ;)

anna_66
01-17-2003, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Dixieland Dancer
Tell mom "get rid of that little thing" and get you a nice foam filled bed from Dr. Fosters and Smith! You deserve it sweetheart!!

Ahh, but remember...I just bought him a new heated bed for christmas? That's the one that Roxey is stealing! I don't know why she likes to lay on it with all that warm fur she already has.

I would let her have his old big bed that grandma made for him, but he won't lay on the new heated bed unless it's on his old bed:rolleyes: So that's why I got that oversized pillow out...hoping she might lay on it, not him!
But I guess he can lay wherever he wants, if he wanted her off that bad, he would make her get up:)
And the big bed, no way! It's a waterbed first off, and second, it's too high for him to get up on. He never jumps at all, not even a little. But if he did, he'd be waaaay to hairy. I couldn't even imagine all those little hairs that would be in our mouths when we woke up. Ewwww, gross!

Dixieland Dancer
01-17-2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by anna_66

Ahh, but remember...I just bought him a new heated bed for christmas? That's the one that Roxey is stealing! I don't know why she likes to lay on it with all that warm fur she already has.

I completely forgot about that! It doesn't make any sense. :rolleyes: You silly girl Roxie!! You are suppose to look for the cool spots, not the heated ones! :rolleyes:

Pam
01-17-2003, 01:01 PM
Angus you are a sweetie. First it was the hedgehog and now this! Me thinks the girls are walkin' all over you! :D

ownerof3dogs
01-17-2003, 11:00 PM
I love Angus so much. He looks like such a mushy bear!
He remindes me so much my Hercules.

Andie
01-18-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by anna_66

And the big bed, no way! It's a waterbed first off, and second, it's too high for him to get up on. He never jumps at all, not even a little. But if he did, he'd be waaaay to hairy. I couldn't even imagine all those little hairs that would be in our mouths when we woke up. Ewwww, gross!

Bull Boy here! I know how you feel Angus, I have to share the bed with Katie but it's ok cuz I took her place on Momma's bed. ;) Momma says that if your mommy won't let you in the big bed, there is always room for another cuddle buddy (whatever that means) in her bed. She even helps you up onto the big bed.