PDA

View Full Version : My dumb sister!!

Rocky'smomma
01-16-2003, 08:01 AM
I have been trying to tell her that the kitten they got was too little to be going outside...he was only 4 months old..very very little..he was a tabby jus tlike Rocky but they hadn't even gotten him nutered yet and went ahead and let him out ebcause her husband is allergic to cats! why get him then?? I just never understod why she got him in the first place! Poor little Tiger is already at the rainbow bridge because he was put outside and got ran overed by her...Sh was backing out of the driveway and he was there and then he wasn't... I am so so sad right now...I only met him one time, but he was just the tiniest little thing...You can move this if you want,,,I am really sad right now...
I know this sounds harsh, but I just never understood why they even got a kitten in the first place if they were gonna put a tiny little guy out on his own...that is just plain stupidity....gosh...well, sory if I offended anyone.....I miss him and hardly knew him. :(

HayleyRosie
01-16-2003, 08:11 AM
That is so sad. I am so afraid Hayley will get out without me knowing. I am really set on having the inside door closed at all times. If anything happened to her I don't know what I would do.

Barbara
01-16-2003, 08:51 AM
That's so sad. Here I've read statistic that the average age of free running cats is under 2 years:(
A little black boy living in our house downstairs died also in the traffic a year ago.

neko1
01-16-2003, 04:47 PM
That is so sad:( I'm a firm believer in keeping cats indoors because of reasons like this.

aly
01-16-2003, 04:53 PM
:( This is why I don't understand putting cats outside. Why have one at all? Are they trophies?

That is a sad sad sad story. I hope they don't get a new kitty :(

ChrisH
01-16-2003, 05:08 PM
That is so awful :( poor little kitty. As you may or may not know, over here in the UK it is the norm for cats to be indoor/outdoor cats, there are 6 in my street, (my wanting to keep Ebby as an indoor cat is looked on as odd) but even so I would hope a little kitten like that would be watched over more. And why someone would leave a cat outdoors ALL the time is beyond my understanding. Why have a cat at all!

Originaly posted by aly
That is a sad sad sad story. I hope they don't get a new kitty
Me too! :(

Chris

NoahsMommy
01-16-2003, 05:30 PM
How terrible! :(

I'm so sorry for the sweet kitten. I am against having an outdoor cat. There is just too much for them to get into and get hurt or killed. :(

jenluckenbach
01-16-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by aly
:( This is why I don't understand putting cats outside. Why have one at all.That is a sad sad sad story. I hope they don't get a new kitty :(
My sentiments, exactly!:mad: :(

krazyaboutkatz
01-17-2003, 12:07 AM
This is so sad. :( I also keep all 3 of my cats indoors only.