PDA

View Full Version : wayne0214 makes PILLAR !!!

jenluckenbach
01-16-2003, 06:07 AM
CONGRATULATIONS
CONGRATULATIONS
CONGRATULATIONS

Wayne, you made it to 1000 posts.........Way to go!!!!

Of course, those of pillar status really should get on the ball and learn to post pictures :p (j/k)

Keep them coming, we want to hear about ALL the kitties.

sandragonfly
01-16-2003, 07:28 AM
Catongratulations too! Yes, wanye...we wanna see..hear more abt your kittens...1,000? We're suppose to hear from you! :p

wayne0214
01-16-2003, 08:06 AM
Thanks, Jen, and Gina. I was beginning to wonder if anyone was watching my 1000th post this morning, as I usually congratulate any of the others who have achieved this.

I have copied off a step by step procedure for placing pictures of my furkids. Next, I have to try it out.

Gina, I have posted a little of how I acquired my furkids on the thread that is also a poll. Hope you enjoy reading it, as I enjoy reading how others got their furkids.:)

...........wayne

HayleyRosie
01-16-2003, 08:09 AM
Hi Wayne,

I'm new so I am not really up on what this means. Congratulations on making pillar. What comes next?

wayne0214
01-16-2003, 08:22 AM
Hayley, I am not sure if there is another title of advancement, but perhaps "blabbermouth" or, as we used to say during the CB radio days, a "bucket mouth", either would be adequate! :D

........wayne

Logan
01-16-2003, 08:24 AM
Congratulations, Wayne!!!! :D

Tina
01-16-2003, 08:27 AM
Congrats Wayne!!

sandragonfly
01-16-2003, 08:27 AM
Congratuler, yes I remember but I couldn't find the thread you're talking...do you mind if you copy n paste the url for me because I'm still in mood to see it....always! :D

hellostranger
01-16-2003, 09:02 AM
Congratulations!! :)

wayne0214
01-16-2003, 09:13 AM
Gina, it is under "how did your beloved furkid(s) come to live with you" - about the 5th thread after this one. It is also marked "poll".

.............wayne

Cataholic
01-16-2003, 09:17 AM
Way to go WAYNE!! I always enjoy reading your post- full of wisdom, humor, sage advice! Keep on posting!!! And, don't let Jen tease you about posting pics...Sheesh, she is almost double Pillar, and still- no pictures...boo hoo hoo:D

sandragonfly
01-16-2003, 09:23 AM
Allright, found it...Am going to enjoy it ;) Thanks Wayne!

catmandu
01-16-2003, 09:30 AM
Way to go Wayne , and best wishes from your friends at the lost cat hotel.

All Creatures Great And Small
01-16-2003, 10:24 AM
Congratulations, Wayne! Always a pleasure to read your posts and imagine you surrounded by the love of a million kitties (ok, so I exaggerate a bit there, but not by much ;) ). And yes, bring on the pictures!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-16-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Cataholic
And, don't let Jen tease you about posting pics...Sheesh, she is almost double Pillar, and still- no pictures...boo hoo hoo:D

You guys are too much. ;) :) Might I add that the only reason you can say this is because we've finally gotten pictures out of you missy??? ;) :)

Anyway, congratulations Wayne!!! Of course we're watching, you're one of my favorite PT'ers and we love hearing all about your whole family. Seems things have settled down a bit now after the big move and all the trauma that followed it, so hopefully your tribe will continue to grow (grow up that is, not grow in size ;) ) and thrive, and hopefully you'll get the hang of the picture thing soon. I know once you get it you'll wonder why it took you so long to figure it out.

Keep those posts coming!!!

Randi
01-16-2003, 11:37 AM
Congratulations on your 1000 Wayne!

I enjoy hearing about all your furkids and also your good advice. Please keep posting! ;)

catland
01-16-2003, 11:59 AM
Congratuations on being a blabbermouth first class

:D

momoffuzzyfaces
01-16-2003, 12:03 PM
YIPEEEE!!!
A NEW BLABBERMOUTH FOR THE CLUB!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

A hem, in defence of pillars who have not posted pictures: some of us don't have scanners. Me, for example. :D

NoahsMommy
01-16-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Might I add that the only reason you can say this is because we've finally gotten pictures out of you missy??? ;) :)

Yea Johanna, your're still a newby picture poster. :)

CONGRATULATIONS WAYNE! I love hearing all about your sweet kitties, you truly have a heart of gold. Here's to 1000 more! :D

Miss Meow
01-16-2003, 03:05 PM
Congratulations Wayne!!! I do like your term 'bucketmouth' but it doesn't really apply to you, blabbermouth will do just nicely :)

Barbara
01-16-2003, 04:09 PM
Catgratulations Wayne! Way to go:D :D

ChrisH
01-16-2003, 05:12 PM
Congratulations Wayne!!

tatsxxx11
01-16-2003, 06:37 PM
Congratulations Wayne!! You're a an official Pet Talk Pillar!! Keep em coming!!:)

AmberLee
01-16-2003, 07:50 PM
Congrats!!!
Congrats!!!
Congrats!!!

Pillar-hood becomes you! Keep on posting, it's a delight to read about your furry crew. (Congratulations one more time!)

Felicia's Mom
01-16-2003, 09:30 PM
Congrats to Wayne!:D :D

krazyaboutkatz
01-16-2003, 11:39 PM
CONGRATS ON YOUR 1000 POSTS WAYNE!!!! Now you're one of the many blabbermouths at Pet Talk. :) I love reading your posts and look forward to many more. I'd also love to see some pics of your ever growing furfamily. :D
http://digilander.libero.it/meowmeowmeow/ancat11.gif
http://digilander.libero.it/meowmeowmeow/ancat13.gifhttp://digilander.libero.it/meowmeowmeow/anluorkat2jong.gifhttp://www.xmission.com/~emailbox/animate/catanim2.gifhttp://digilander.libero.it/meowmeowmeow/gattamamma.gifhttp://digilander.libero.it/meowmeowmeow/gattogatta.gifhttp://www.xmission.com/~emailbox/animate/a_baby.gif

wayne0214
01-17-2003, 04:52 AM
Thanks all, for the encouragement. I will try to post a few pictures of my furkids soon, as I am not very computer literate. I'll have to take a few more pictures of my crew, and attempt to post them one at a time. Thanks again for all of your acknowlegements. Sometimes I think that I am the only man who consistantly posts on this forum, but I do enjoy reading all the P. T. girl's stuff. It required almost a year to post 1000 items on this forum, and I suppose it will take another year to reach 2000, but what ever it takes, you are all deeply appreciated for your friendship and your messages, not to mention the stack of Christmas cards that I recieved this last month. :) This is a learning forum, and also it is good for making internet friends. And believe it or not, you folks have impacted my life, not only in fostering the intimate love for my furkids, but also in subsequent decisions in my later life. Thanks again.;)

..........wayne

jenluckenbach
01-17-2003, 06:14 AM
Just a note, Wayne, Catmandu is another gentleman poster and I think around your age group, too. So you are not alone (and we all know he has at least as manny kitties as you)

lynnestankard
01-17-2003, 08:41 AM
CONGRATULATIONS WAYNE - OUR NEWEST PILLAR!!

I really look forward to your posts and you're tales (tails?) if those gorgeous fur kids - here's to the next 1,000 posts!!!

Lynne

Lillycat
01-20-2003, 09:05 PM
yay wayne!!!! thats great;)