PDA

View Full Version : I Have A Question

CatLover03
01-15-2003, 08:45 PM
How do you make the pictures move? I am new, so please bear with me. Thanks to you who have anwered my other post.

JillLovesMinnie14yrs
01-15-2003, 11:20 PM
The avatar pictures I think you are talking about are animated gifs that one can create on their own computer using an image program. You take a few pictures you own and convert them to .gif format. I am pretty sure. :cool:

hellostranger
01-16-2003, 08:29 AM
Hi, like Jill said the moving pictures are .gif files that have animation (beats me how people do it, though!). There are some web sites that have free animated .gifs that you can download and then use...the only one I can think of right now is here (http://www.gifs.net/animate/webl1.htm)

Laura

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-16-2003, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by JillLovesMinnie14yrs
The avatar pictures I think you are talking about are animated gifs that one can create on their own computer using an image program. You take a few pictures you own and convert them to .gif format. I am pretty sure. :cool:

Somewhere along the line someone recommended a small little program called Unfreez. You can add your own pictures to it and make it change pictures as fast or as slow as you like. I don't remember where to get it, but I've got it, and I can email it to anyone who wants. The unzip file says it's 20 kb, so it's not huge.

Email me if you want it, or hopefully someone else will come on with the link to it. ;) :D