PDA

View Full Version : Photographing Your Pet(s)

Daisylover
01-15-2003, 03:14 PM
Everyone is posting such nice home photographs of their pets. I have what I thought was a nice Olympus camera but get terrible pictures, which is why I had my guys photos taken by a professional....and let me tell you it was very expensive.

So I was wondering what kind of camera's do you all use, film speed....stuff like that. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Nomilynn
01-15-2003, 03:16 PM
I have a regular, 35mm point and shoot Vivitar. It is a very nice camera :) It also has zoom on it - it doesn't get as close as I would like but it's also pretty old now.

Freckles
01-15-2003, 03:25 PM
Daisylover, are you sure your camera is working properly? And have you checked your manual so that you are using it properly? Unless it's a very old camera, you should get good pictures.:)

Heather Wallace
01-15-2003, 03:37 PM
I also use and Olympus. 35mm. I use a 200 film which you can use in and out doors. Check the batteries for the flash are ok. Or if you are worries, have it serviced.

neko1
01-15-2003, 04:33 PM
I have a digi cam- it's a sony cybershot and I love it! It was well worth the money and it takes awesome pictures, especially close-up!

anna_66
01-15-2003, 07:08 PM
I think it takes great pics, I'd be lost without it.

Could we see the professional ones you had taken? I bet they are great!

Daisylover
01-16-2003, 10:50 AM
Anna,
Heather posted them for me here on Pet General 1/14...I think she titled the thread "Great Pictures of Daiylover's Bunnies" or something similar. I am very pleased with them. I just question my sanity as to paying as much as I did for them......
I'm going to try and attach one of them to my signature....I'm not too computer literate so it make take some effort..... Thanks for asking to see the pic's!!!!
:rolleyes:

popcornbird
01-16-2003, 01:07 PM
We have a Sony Cybershot. It takes awesome pictures, both day and night ones, has a VERY good flash that you can turn on and off, makes short video clips, and is excellent quality.

anna_66
01-16-2003, 02:00 PM
Awww! What a cute picture of your bunnies, thanks!