PDA

View Full Version : hi guys Its the houndies

ilovehounds
01-15-2003, 01:52 PM
Hi everyone, I made some promises that I would stop by and say hi and post some pictures.

Everyone is doing great. no new pets but im always on the look out for rescues.

Im just teaching hannah new commands and things to help out the people at the retirement center. things like opening and closing cupboards and drawers and doors and other cute tricks to entertain.

Right now we are having problems with a rat situation, they were eating the chickens corn and the rabbits food wich I didn't mind all that much but just last week they started eating my chicken eggs and then they killed a chicken :( :mad: Now all my chickens and rabbits are moved into my dads garage ...lol.. and there are rat trapps set out in the barns :rolleyes: darn things I don't want to have to kill them but when the kill my animals I don't have much of a choice. ahhh always something fun happening around here ...lol..

well I'll post those pictures I promised and come back soon for a visit.

Oh ya and I got my first real photography job comming up Im so excited. A lady saw my pictures and asked if I would take pictures of her two kids, she said she spent alot of money on a photographer last year and wasn't happy, she said my pictures are way better ... that was nice to hear.

anyway onto the pictures

ilovehounds
01-15-2003, 01:53 PM
Hannah banana giving a silly smile

ilovehounds
01-15-2003, 01:54 PM
Copper (not sure if I have posted this one before)

ilovehounds
01-15-2003, 01:55 PM
Another hannah

ilovehounds
01-15-2003, 01:56 PM
I know this is the dog section but heres a pic of my cat simba

ilovehounds
01-15-2003, 01:57 PM
I have new ones on my camera but they are not loaded yet, I'll post them tomorrow

Logan
01-15-2003, 02:16 PM
I was so happy to see your post that I didn't even look at the pictures, Angie!!! Hello!! And Happy belated Birthday to you!!! I can't wait to go back and see the pictures now. Yours have always been the best!!! :D

manda99
01-15-2003, 02:27 PM
Great pics!

Tina
01-15-2003, 02:52 PM
Great Pictures!! Thank you for sharing them!

ChrisH
01-15-2003, 03:13 PM
Great pictures! Hannah & Copper are so cute, and Simba is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing

Chris

Freckles
01-15-2003, 03:27 PM
Is Simba rat watching?
She's certainly watching something!

primabella
01-15-2003, 03:48 PM
aww, hannah and simba and cooper are all too cute! :) thanks for the pics!

lovemyshiba
01-15-2003, 04:38 PM
They are all so beautiful!!
Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see more:)

Cookiebaker
01-15-2003, 05:33 PM
Absolutely beautiful pictures!! Your pets are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!!!

slleipnir
01-15-2003, 06:04 PM
Awwwwww, very cute :]

mugsy
01-15-2003, 06:18 PM
Angie!!! I have thought a lot about you . I hope all is well with you and your pictures are AWESOME!!

anna_66
01-15-2003, 06:38 PM
I was just thinking about you all the other day & poof....here you are! The pictures of Hanna & Cooper are beautiful, and so is your cat Simba:)
Great to hear you have a job, I'm sure she will be happy with your work.
Well, I'll be waiting for more pics of the hounds!
Take Care!

delidog
01-15-2003, 07:53 PM
Yeah!!!! Houndies!!!!!!
So glad that all is well!!!!!

As always...Your pics of your babies are fabulous...Hannah looks like shes' wearing that flower as a lapel pin!!!!

So glad that somebody is seeking you out for your great photography!!!!!:D :)

I had not seen Simba before...He is gorgeous...Perhaps you need a few more of his frieds to take care of the "rat" problem?!?!?!?

Hope that you had a Wonderful Birthday!!!!!:) :D

delidog
01-15-2003, 07:57 PM
I almost forgot...Please give the furkids an extra treat from us!!!!!!

And lots of hugs!!!!

Kfamr
01-15-2003, 08:04 PM
Awesome pics, as always. Glad you stopped bye, you should come back more often! And of course your pups, and cat are adorable... And Simba is such an awesome name! :D

RubyMutt
01-15-2003, 08:13 PM
Great photos! I especially love the one with Hannah by the pink flowers :) Thanks for sharing! :)

*LabLoverKEB*
01-15-2003, 09:07 PM
Great pictures, Angie!!!

Can you please post a few pics of your bunnies?? I love bunnies!:) ;)

lizbud
01-16-2003, 11:21 AM
It's so good to hear from you again, and of course, see pics
of those beautiful houndies Cooper & Hannah.:) Don't think I
had seen Simba before, very pretty kitty. I'm glad you're doing
well with your photography career:) I've always loved the pics
you post. Great scenery & great subjects too.:D :D Hugs to you
and the furry gang.

Dixieland Dancer
01-16-2003, 02:36 PM
Hi Angie!!! I am glad to hear from you again too!!!! It has been too long since we got to hear from you and see those beautiful hound pups! The second picture "Hannah smiling" was my favorite but I loved them all.

Hey I was wondering what ever happened with the GM truck photo? Did they ever pursue getting it from you?

Don't be such a stranger in the future!

Tanya&Fritz
01-17-2003, 02:26 PM
Angie, how have you been? Are you cold enough???

Did you know that we share the same birthday? January 14th! Hope you had a good one!

tatsxxx11
01-17-2003, 02:30 PM
Hi Angie!! Great to hear from you!! What terrific pics, as usual!! The kids are looking more beautiful than ever!:) And Happy Birthday!! We threw you a big party......where were you??;)

ilovehounds
01-18-2003, 04:13 PM
Hey everyone, good to hear from you all. Happy late birthday wishes to you Tanya, so not only do we share living in Ontario but also the same birthday to :D cool. And geesh yes Im cold enough way to cold for me, I send the houndies out in thier sweaters and stay close to the fireplace ...lol..

GM did respon but didn't say anything about using the pic for an add, then a friend of mine who is in the animal rescue bussiness told me that GM once used dogs as crash test dummies ????? So they would not likely ever use a dog in thier adds. Thats so sad those poor dogs.

ha ha I wish Simba was rat watching ..lol.. in that department he's useless. Although he may look like he is energetic and a hunter he's not :rolleyes: just a big lazy baby.

I have a yahoo photo book I'll share with you guys lets see if I can figure out how to share it ????????????????????????
?????????????????????

Ok here it goes http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/the_hound_house/lst2?.tok=bcHQd9QBxALEvIVl&.dir=/My+Houndies&.src=ph

Bunny Pics http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/the_hound_house/lst2?.tok=bcHQd9QBb4KIW3YG&.dir=/Bunnies+and+other+animals&.src=ph

Cincy'sMom
01-18-2003, 05:25 PM
Great to see you and your furkids again! We've missed pictures of those beautiful houndies!!!

mugsy
01-18-2003, 06:15 PM
This one is my favorite. It's so good to see you back again Angie!

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/ac1d2f86/bc/My+Houndies/Hannah+and+Copper---2.jpg?bc3JfK.A3Sby3gPm