PDA

View Full Version : Woody

01-15-2003, 05:33 AM
Hello to our DOTD , Woody !!!
You are a gorgeous dog , Woody , and I hope you get as many treats today as you want !!:D ;)

RockyRoad
01-15-2003, 06:41 AM
Hello Woody! I see you smile a lot huh? You probably make everyone smile back with that adorable face. I hope you receive many special things on your special day! Congratulations on Dog of the Day!:p
Britt, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, Kelsey, Mooka, Bubbles, & Popcorn

anna_66
01-15-2003, 07:56 AM
Oh my, look at that smile on your face Woody! I love it!!!
How could anyone ever resist that loveable face? You can just see the love for life in your eyes, and that tells me that you have a wonderful home with your humans:)
I hope this special day gives you another big smile on your face, I know it did me:D

Logan
01-15-2003, 07:59 AM
Oh, Woody, you are so handsome!!! And that big smile made me smile too!!! :) Congratulations to the most loyal, handsome, and loving Dog of the Day!!! :D

catlady1945
01-15-2003, 08:28 AM
What a happy face. Congratulations on Dog of the Day!

jackiesdaisy1935
01-15-2003, 08:59 AM
Good Morning Woody, your smile is so sweet that you put a smile on my face this morning, I think it's addicting. lol I love that photo of you looking so happy. What a wonderful companion you are and with a Golden Retriever girlfriend no less. whoa! Congratulations dear, sweet, very handsome Woody Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

harleychicken
01-15-2003, 09:17 AM
Hey Woody, you big cutie! I think you might have some husky in you due to the looks of that smiling face! May your life continue to be filled with the love of your humans and endless fun!

missprissy
01-15-2003, 09:20 AM
Woody - you rock! What a wonderful smiling doggie you are - I would take a lean and hug from you anyday gorgeous! You have a wonderful home now boy with lots of love! Congrats for being Our Dog of the Day! :) :D :)

Kona & Oreo's mom
01-15-2003, 09:21 AM
Woody with the fabulous smile, what a wonderfully happy pup! It was a joy to read about you this morning. Congratulations on being DOTD, and thanks for sharing your smile!

ellensy
01-15-2003, 09:28 AM
Hi Woody! Thank you for your gorgeous smile, it really lightened up my night!..........:D May you continue to make people who meet you to smile everyday.....:)

K9karen
01-15-2003, 11:48 AM
LOL! What a HUGE smile you put on my face today, Woody! You big silly hunk, you are my kinda pup!! Catch me if you can, huh??? Hmmm. sounds familar..let me guess who wins! :eek: :rolleyes: Here's a great big cyber hug for you! {HUG} Congratulations on your special acheivement today!! May you continue to radiate happiness for a long, long time!!!

tatsxxx11
01-15-2003, 12:22 PM
Oh, if you aren't the MOST precious pup on the planet!!:) That smile, those happy, blinking eyes are the BEST!! You simply must email me your address so I can stop by and give you a big, big hug in person!!;) I know that every day you put a smile on the faces of all you meet! Especially that gorgeous Golden girlfriend of yours! Wooo, wooo!!:D What a joyful, happy, sweet and loving doggie you are! Your family is so lucky to have you to love and cherish forever!! Congratulations to you dear Woody, our most adorable, lovable, smiling Dog of the Day!!! Here's a huge {{{hug}}} to you from me!! Have a great day Woody celebrating your great honor with family and friends!:)

weezerella
01-15-2003, 02:03 PM
:D Woody, you made my day! I sent your picture to everyone I know and I printed it off to keep on my bulletin board at work, just to cheer everybody up! It's very clear you are a special, special dog. Congratulations, you deserve to be Pet of the Day, you special boy!

Sudilar
01-15-2003, 03:30 PM
Woody!!!! Your smile made ME smile today and heaven knows, I need something to lift my spirits today!!! You remind me of our other great big smiley dog, Leslie's Graham!! Congrats to you on Dog of the Day!!! You're a fun dog!!!! :)

Vermontcat
01-15-2003, 03:56 PM
Sudilar, I was thinking the same thing when I saw the Dog of the Day photo!
But I think Graham is the Laughing Dog while Woody is the Smiling Dog. They are both wonderful happy dogs!
Woody have a great happy day today as our Dog of the Day and Graham why don't you post your happy face on this thread too!:D

sammi
01-15-2003, 04:00 PM
CONGRATULATIONS WOODY ! On being "Dog of the Day"! I hope you have a great day and get extra treats in and play time too! You sure are a happy guy and smile for just about everyone I bet. Enjoy the cold day!:D
By chance are you from the Island Lake near Detroit Lakes?

lizbud
01-15-2003, 06:26 PM
Hi you big ole Sweetie,

Woody, you are a wonderful choice for honors today as a
very Special, Happy, & Fun loving DOG OF THE DAY !!!:D
You are my kind of pupster Woody. Congratulations to you
today sweetheart. :)

captain
01-15-2003, 06:48 PM
What a beautiful smile you have :D .

Congrats on being DOTD and bringing a smile to my face too!

dukedogsmom
01-16-2003, 09:49 PM
Woody, I meant to comment on you yesterday and somehow got sidetracked. You are a very cute dog and you must really have a happy life. I just love it when dogs smile(and some people say they don't) So, late as it may be, I would like to congratulate you on being our DOTD. You really brightened up my day.