PDA

View Full Version : Favorite music

Heather Wallace
01-15-2003, 04:13 AM
If you pet/pets had a favorite type of music has a favorite group or artist who or what would it be?

Cookiebaker
01-15-2003, 05:49 AM
OK, maybe this is going to sound weird...but here goes. Everyday, we leave the radio on for Malone, and we have observed that if we put country (what I usuallly listen to) on he is ansy when we get home. So we instead we put it on Public Radio (classical music) and he is much calmer and usually sleeping when we get home. I think it's more soothing for him.

Daisylover
01-15-2003, 10:29 AM
Interesting question Heather.

We have Public Radio, complete with classical music and opera on out at the sanctuary....for the most part. Every once in a while a volunteer will be cleaning and we'll come in to find the buns are listening to some really incredible bad punk rock kind of "music". Then some vols will come in and the bunnies will get to listen to country. I think they like classic rock and roll from the sixties myself, so that's what my bunnies at home listen to.... heh-heh-heh!!!!! :D :cool:

Heather Wallace
01-15-2003, 03:45 PM
Interesting choices. Im afraid my gang don't get a choice in the matter, they have to listen to what ever I have on.

But I always kid everyone on that Tatty the cat loves Kylie ( do you have Kylie in the US?

anna_66
01-15-2003, 07:14 PM
I don't know what kind they like, but I can tell you what kind Huney doesn't like...metal! If I have her in the car with me & have it on, she whines. Oh well...I guess to each his own:)