PDA

View Full Version : Beuford

Former User
01-15-2003, 03:06 AM
What an adorable bundle of fur you are Beuford! I'd love to give you a nice long peting session.
Enjoy your day today, as we honour you as our Cat Of The Day!

CONGRATULATIONS BEUFORD! :)

Barbara
01-15-2003, 05:13 AM
Beuford it is nice to see that you love the tops of milk bottles, just like a kitten should. If you stay on PT you can meet cats who love the tops of beer bottles (we cannot really encourage that;) )
Go on giving your human all your love, put the dog in his place and grow up as a happy cat, sweet fluffy Beuford:) :)

01-15-2003, 05:35 AM
Sweet Beuford , our COTD , you look a lot like my Inka , exept that Inka has white paws ..!
Enjoy your special day sweetie !!

HayleyRosie
01-15-2003, 06:20 AM
Congratulations on being COTD!:)

RockyRoad
01-15-2003, 06:37 AM
What an adorable kitty! LOL I'd love to see you play with the dog's tail. Just make sure the dog doesn't catch you. I hope you recieve many special things on your special day! Congratulations on Cat of the Day!;)
Britt, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, Kelsey, Mooka, Bubbles, & Popcorn

neko1
01-15-2003, 07:02 AM
What a cutie! I bet you will grow up to be a very big handsome boy! congrats on cotd
http://www.whataboutcats.com/images/meow.gif

smokey the elder
01-15-2003, 07:45 AM
Aww, look at the shaggy kitten! He's going to grow up to be a great big shaggy boy! Congrats, Beuford!

Vio&Juni
01-15-2003, 07:53 AM
Such a cutie!
Beuford, you are one handsome cat. I love your fur, your eyes and your cute little nose.
Be happy!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-15-2003, 08:03 AM
Beuford
What a handsome, happy fellow you look to be. Sounds like you can look forward to a life filled with lots of love. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetheart.:)

Logan
01-15-2003, 08:18 AM
Beuford, you are adorable!!!! I love your fuzzy fur and your beautiful eyes!!!! Congratulations, sweetie, on being the Cat of the Day!!! Now, go get your loving mother to fix you a special treat!! You deserve it!!! :)

catlady1945
01-15-2003, 08:29 AM
Congratulations Beuford. What a beautiful cat!

hellostranger
01-15-2003, 09:01 AM
Good morning, Beuford T. Puff! :) Your picture made me smile cause you are such a sweet, handsome boy. And I love your name - it sounds dignified yet loveable, just like kitties!!!

Have a wonderful day as COTD!:) :D

jackiesdaisy1935
01-15-2003, 09:02 AM
Good Morning Beuford, oh my gosh you are just adorable, your cuteness puts a smile on my face. What an adorable little lovee.
Congratulations dear, sweet Beuford, Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

missprissy
01-15-2003, 09:23 AM
Beuford you are one big old beauiful Maine Coon. Prissy the MC has a crush on you! May you have many many hugs, treats and chirps and trills. Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day!!!! :) :D :)

catmandu
01-15-2003, 09:37 AM
:cool: I just have to agree with neko 1 and smokey the elder , that Beuford is going to be one big bundle of a cat!You can tell by the size of his paws that he is a grat big cat in the making , maybe as big as Moose the Magnificent who tops off at 20 lbs , on a diet from 24ish. Big Bold Beautiful Beguiling Beuford COTD.:D ;) ;)

kittykay
01-15-2003, 10:08 AM
Beuford, you have a whole lot of beautiful fur. How do you manage to keep it from being worn off by too much kissing by your loving mama? I know that I have to restrict myself from kissing my darlings too much for fear it will have adverse consequences for them. If I lived with a stunning cat like you, I would be unable to control myself. I have to go miles out of my way to avoid Maine Coon cats because of this weakness. Therefore, you and I will never meet, but I send you best wishes and congratulations on making Cat of the Day.

Howie's Mama
01-15-2003, 10:13 AM
That photo of your Beuford is priceless!

Cataholic
01-15-2003, 11:21 AM
WOW:eek: :eek: You are one BEAUTIFUL fluffball! I would have to shorten your name right away, cause I couldn't ever say I love you enough times in the day if I included your whole name!!!

I can't wait to see how fluffy you become when you finally reach MAINE COON FLUFFY-DOM! Have a great big fun day!

gini
01-15-2003, 11:40 AM
Just look at that cute face - doesn't it make you fall in love?

Beuford - you have us all ga ga over you today.

CONGRATULATIONS ON THIS YOUR SPECIAL DAY!

Bari_d
01-15-2003, 11:54 AM
Beuford T. Puff, you are just TOOOOOO CUTE!!! I mean, let's face it...MCs have that purrrecious "I love you" look, and boy do you have it! Catgratulations, little Beuford...be HAPPY and enjoy all that love your purrson has to give - we'd sure love you if you were here!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

AmberLee
01-15-2003, 01:27 PM
Oh, Beauford T. Puff, you are an absolute cutie. Hope today is as special as you are. You'll be remembered for a long time pal, as one of the cutest kittens seen in a long while. We salute you as our cutie-pie Cat of the Day.

{{{snugglies to Beauford!}}}

felinefriend
01-15-2003, 01:55 PM
Beautiful Baby Beauford, I'm smiling so big at your precious story and adorable baby photo!! Look at that precious, playful face! Your Humans summed it purr-fectly in their last line how "you love and are loved!!!!" It shows indeed!! I laughed at your long name, but I can see you're not "pawstuctaway" in your photo--those PAWS are out front and ready for ACTION!!!! You are the biggest cutie ever, and I wish I could toss a milk ring or aluminum wad into my computer and watch you catch it!!! Love to our Sweet Baby of the Day!!!! :D :cool: :p ;)

catwoman761
01-15-2003, 02:53 PM
You are such a cutie. I love your eyes and your fluffy body. It looks like you have gold eyes like my Maine Coon, Doobie has. Doobie wants to know do you like older women. I guess it is a Maine Coon trait to squeek. Doobie squeeks too and she defintely is the loudest of my four cats. I bet you are the most loving of your humans pets too--another Maine Coon trait. My brothes in Florida just adopted a Maine Coon female and she looks a lot like you, but she is only two months old.
I would give you lots of milk rings to play with. Doobie's favorite toy is milk rings. I hope you get lots of belly rubs, kisses, and treats for your special day. You deserve it! Congratulations on being Cat Of The Day!! :D
Catwoman761

SANDY FROST
01-15-2003, 04:11 PM
oooooooohhhhhhhhh! You're one cute.adorable kitty.
Sandy Frost:)

rg_girlca
01-15-2003, 06:36 PM
OMG Beuford you are the spittin image of my 6 month old Mooky. I thought for a minute there "Hey, where did she get a picture of my Mooky" LOL. It's really uncanny, they could be twins, and just like you Beuford, Mooky just loves to chase the dogs tail.
You are one gorgeous little kitty Beuford.
I hope you get lots of kitty treats today.
Congratulations on being our COTD.
Lots of kitty hugs and kisses for you on your special day sweetie.:D

lizbud
01-15-2003, 07:10 PM
Beuford,

You look so precious in that picture .. :) You've got that
"You Talkin to Me" look down pat.:D :D :D Love Ya Sweetie.
Congratulations on breaking every heart in town except
your loving human family. Beuford, you are a very Special
CAT OF THE DAY !!!:)

tatsxxx11
01-16-2003, 05:14 AM
Oh Beuford! Aren't you a cutie! And what a BIG name for such a wee one!!:D My Maine Coon (x) Oliver looks a lot like you AND guess what??? Just like you, his favorite "toys" are the dogs' tails!!;) Add me and mine to that long list of humans who love you! You are the most precious little kitten, sweet Beuford!! Congratulations to dear Beauford T. Puff, Cat of the Day! I hope you had a fun filled day celebrating your great honor, sweetie! And make sure those doggies keep those tails waggin!!:D Love and hugs and cuddles to our beautiful honoree!