PDA

View Full Version : Please help ASAP before I go crazy!!!!!!!!

luckies4me
01-14-2003, 07:17 PM
For some reason every site I go to now is gigantic! The fonts are not the same as they were, they are a lot bigger. I use AOL, can anyone here tell me if they are experiencing the same problem with AOL is or my computer retarted or what?

My site no longer shows the stuff I have in the left frame of my website either. Can someone please go to my site and tell me if they see the adoption thingy on the left frame? PLEASE!

my site (http://www.geocities.com/luckies4me/index.html) I have not changed anything on my site. It was fine until everything turned BIG.:mad: :confused: :(

And just so no one asks, we did not change our screen resolution either. This is really annoying and I need to get it fixed. My site and every site I go too looks lame and there are things running into eachother etc. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmylovesMisty
01-14-2003, 07:25 PM
I havent recieved that problem with AOL!! But, i do know that you can change the size of cursor and probabaly text!! On Windows XP there is a thing called magnifier and it magnifies whatever your doing!!

NoahsMommy
01-14-2003, 07:31 PM
Your site looks fine to me. :)

Even though you didn't change your resolution, did you check to see what it says?

Also, try clicking on VIEW - TEXT SIZE - and see what it says on your web browser. Maybe that changes somehow.

Hope that helps. :)

luckies4me
01-14-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
Your site looks fine to me. :)

Even though you didn't change your resolution, did you check to see what it says?

Also, try clicking on VIEW - TEXT SIZE - and see what it says on your web browser. Maybe that changes somehow.

Hope that helps. :)

Can you tell me VIEW on what? I don't see view anywhere. I really need to fix this, everything is so messed up. I can't even com here to read anything because it is horrific!

Yes we checked the SR, and it said the same thing it is always on. Did you see the animal for adoption in the left ftame? I really need to know if it's there. Thanks!

luckies4me
01-14-2003, 09:12 PM
It has to be something on AOL. I can't think of anything else it could be. I went to XP settings and it said the font size was on normal. :mad: This is so frustrating. I want to enjoy the web again.

popcornbird
01-14-2003, 09:30 PM
Click view on the top of Internet Explorer, or whatever browser you are using. Click on Text size, and change it from there.

luckies4me
01-14-2003, 09:35 PM
:D :D :D Thank you so much!!!! Dylan must have pressed the keyboard and it must have been a comand or something like that. Thanks, that was so frustrating. It messed up everything lol. It was set to LARGEST.

Cass:)

popcornbird
01-15-2003, 02:35 AM
Hah! I knew it would have been Dylan! ;) This happened to me once when my birds jumped on the keyboard. I don't know what they pressed, but they changed my text size. :rolleyes: Silly birds! I knew how to fix it though so I did that right away. :p

luckies4me
01-15-2003, 02:37 AM
LOL! He LOVES to play with the keyboard!:D

Thanks a lot again. ;)