PDA

View Full Version : He showed her what he was made of!

Andie
01-14-2003, 02:12 PM
I took Bull to pick up my lil cousin and brother from school. (Katie and Bull both love kids - Katie is just a little too excitable) Since it was only 2 blocks we decided to walk. I found a spot to sit in front of the school while we wait for the kids. I heard one of the teachers say some thing to the effect of "that's not what I think it is." I looked up and she was looking over at me. "Well what do you think it is?"
"A pit bull"
"Well yeah, he's a pit bull mix"
"Why on earth would you bring an animal like that (like he was the most disgusting thing on earth) here?"
"Why don't you watch the kids and let me worry about my dog"

A couple secs later my lil bro got off the bus from the middle school and went off to find our cousin. This girl about his age walked up beside us and stopped. She kept glancing between me and Bull, like she wanted to ask to pet him but was scared.
"You want to pet him, he won't bite. Just let him sniff you first."
She smiled and put her hand out, which caused Bull to turn on the wiggle butt and lick her up one side and down the other.
My lil cousin comes running up and sorta flings herself on him, which just means he has to figure out a way to lick them both at once. (he tried too LOL) My brother took his leash and they started to walk off and I looked over at the teacher (who had moved over to keep an eye on us from between buses), She had this look of shock on her face that I couldn't help but laugh at. "Yeah he's real mean, isn't he?"

I walked off and didn't her what she had to say.

ellensy
01-15-2003, 09:47 AM
Har har! BraVO Bull!!! Way to go...... It's good that you showed her what you're really made of so that she'll have time to get her mind straight about pitbulls......I know what Bull is trying to do there.....Bull is teaching that teacher a lesson about how gentle PitBulls are....! :D:D:D More hugs and kisses to Bull......:)

ramanth
01-15-2003, 10:24 AM
Yay Bull!! You show em' boy. :D

Kia got to play with a pit bull puppy yesterday in the snow. He was a cutie.

lovemyshiba
01-15-2003, 11:53 AM
Good job Bull!! Way to show her!!
I can't believe how rude she was--"that's not what I think it is is it?" Ignorant people:rolleyes:

DoggiesAreTheBest
01-15-2003, 12:27 PM
How rude of that teacher! But way to go Bull!! Kudos to you for raising him to be a credit to his breed!

Dixieland Dancer
01-15-2003, 12:35 PM
Way to go Bull!!!! :D

RubyMutt
01-15-2003, 12:39 PM
How rude of that teacher! I hate it when some people are so pre-judged about dog breeds that sometimes have "bad reps". :mad: Way to go Bull!! :D Kudos to you!!

Cheshirekatt
06-20-2003, 01:17 AM
Good on you, Bull! Way to show them how *vicious* you really are.... j/k

MaxandSpike'sMom
06-20-2003, 10:49 AM
Way to go Bull! You showed her!

too bad you didn't hear what she had to say, I bet she was "eating" her words!!:D :D :) :D

CountryWolf07
06-20-2003, 01:46 PM
GOOD BOY!! :)

wolfsoul
06-20-2003, 01:54 PM
Hahahaha! Good one Bull! Show that stupid lady that pitbulls are only the monsters of love! :D

Kfamr
06-20-2003, 02:23 PM
Good job Bull! you show her!:D

Airedalekisses
06-20-2003, 03:53 PM
Way to go Bull!! wish you had been around when I had mean ol' Mrs. Spenser in the third grade, maybe a lick would have melted her cold heart!!Hey maybe that teacher was Mrs. Spenser!! oh, no!! pats and kisses and rubs to you!!:D

Foam
06-20-2003, 05:10 PM
Good boy, Bull! You taught THAT sterotype a lesson! Puppy Cookies to you! Good boy! :D

GoldenRetrLuver
06-20-2003, 07:50 PM
Nice job bull! You sure showed her! Like my quote says...NOBODY should judge a breed on its reputation.

LoudLou
06-20-2003, 08:48 PM
Way to go Bull!! Extra treats, tonight??

Not only was that teacher RUDE... but it scares me that she is teaching "Tomorrow's Future":eek:

iceyshiver21
06-20-2003, 11:29 PM
Proving them wrong one dog at a time.