PDA

View Full Version : K'Cee gets a Zipper

zippy-kat
01-14-2003, 01:27 PM
It's Spay-day!

And here's what the Kissie-Monster had to say about that...!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid47/p81c2e001e8e2031f85d30ed255196197/fcc75f89.jpg

wayne0214
01-14-2003, 01:37 PM
zippy cat, :D

Puma wasn't as demonstrative as your furkid, but she wasn't feeling too good either last Thursday. But now she is back to her normal self after her spaying ordeal. Today, I have both Happy and Chris in for neutering. I'll have to get them this afternoon.:)

Why are K-cee's paws/claws tinted pink? Or does she have those cat gloves on?

........wayne

Cinder & Smoke
01-14-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
It's Spay-day!

OMG! :eek:

Spay-Day...
That meanz no grub, a trip to the White Coatz Place,
anna new :eek: ZIPPUR.

Ya gettin the new Lazer Zippur??
Hate ta gib ya the bad newz - but yer prolly gonna get wunna thoze Lampy-Shadez, too :(.

Oh Well - yu'll get uzed ta jumpin around eben wiffa Lampy-Shade. Boots managed purdy well!

We'll be krossin allua Pawz, Klawz, Tailz, an Dad's Finnerz till we hear yer home Safe an Sound!

Hope yer MawMee survives the day - she's gonna be in a LOT wurser shape than you'll be, K'Cee!!
Hang in there, Zippy!!! :D

zippy-kat
01-14-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by wayne0214
Why are K-cee's paws/claws tinted pink? Or does she have those cat gloves on?

........wayne

Yep, soft paws! Pink to match her collar. ;) (Although they give off a pinkish-orange glow in the pic, they are the same color as her collar.)

zippy-kat
01-14-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke
Hang in there, Zippy!!! :D [/B]

lol I'm on pins and needles but trying!

The bad part is she has to spend the night. :(

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-14-2003, 01:45 PM
I was just about to send a post asking how that sweet little trouble maker was doing. :)

Good luck little K'Cee, and your little pink toenails are soooo cute. ;) :)

Cinder & Smoke
01-14-2003, 01:54 PM
The bad part is she has to spend the night. :(
An Ober-Niter?? :(

Do they hava Kowch fur Wurried MeowMeez to sleep on asside the recovery cage?
Or ya gonna sleep inna kar out inna parkin lot?

Whut tyme duz she get released tumorrow?

(We still gotz eberthin Krossed!!) ;)

HayleyRosie
01-14-2003, 01:55 PM
I love those pink claws!:) I'm a little nervous about when Hayley has to get spayed. I hope K'Cee is feeling better in no time. Give us an update later.

Cataholic
01-14-2003, 02:49 PM
k'Cee, you will be just fine! I am glad you are spending the night. It will keep you confined in a wittle place, without your momma having to chase you all over creation. So, I think it is for the better. In the meantime, Momma can do all the house cleaning, cooking, present buyin' to get ready for the celebration tomorrow!

Good luck K'Cee (and Zippy). Report to us tomorrow!!!

jenluckenbach
01-14-2003, 03:00 PM
The house is always so empty when one of the babies have to be away over night. But it is so much better for everyone that she gets that full night's sleep without the disturbances of being at home. (you know, wanting to play and jump around, like they aren't suppose to)
She'll come through with flying colors.....HONEST.

NoahsMommy
01-14-2003, 03:14 PM
Yep, soft paws! Pink to match her collar. ;) (Although they give off a pinkish-orange glow in the pic, they are the same color as her collar.)
How hard was it to put them on her??? Noel NEEDS them badly, but I'm scared to do it.

Anyway, sweet K'Cee, you'll get to take a nap and when you wake up, you'll get a TON of extra attention from your sweet mawmee.

We'll be praying all goes perfect and you are back to giving mawmee lots and lots of kissies soon! :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-14-2003, 04:26 PM
AWW... say day for K'Cee...
Poor Meowmy..... she will do fine.. it IS hard leaving them overnight... When I went and picked Tinky up from her spay she was sooooo scared... poor baby.. when the vet handed her to me she wrapped her little paws around my neck so tight... she wanted outta there!!!:eek:

momoffuzzyfaces
01-14-2003, 04:45 PM
K'Cee you will feel so much better after it's all over and done with. No more hormones making you feel like committing MURDER!
My vet always makes me drop off the unsuspecting victim on Monday night. Tuesday morning they do the dastardly deed and Wednesday the victim gets sprung from the hoosecow. They do accept phone calls from worried mawmees checking on babies.:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-14-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
K'Cee you will feel so much better after it's all over and done with. No more hormones making you feel like committing MURDER!
:D

Hmmm.....maybe I should get spayed. ;) :p :)

AmberLee
01-14-2003, 05:19 PM
Hey, K'Cee, hope you are up and around soon. Your meowmy needs you for serious cuddlings. Hope you are feeling better fast.

tatsxxx11
01-14-2003, 05:38 PM
Try not to worry Mom!! By now she sleeping it off and having sweet kitty dreams! Can't wait to hear sweet K'Cee is home, safe and sound!:)

Miss Meow
01-14-2003, 06:00 PM
Good luck K'Cee, hope you're all rested up and recovering nicely :)

Nomilynn
01-14-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

ROFLOL!!!!!!! :D :D :D

K'Cee... I'm sure you will do great!!! Good luck!

To you too Tonya.. try not to worry TOO much! ;) :) :D

NoahsMommy
01-14-2003, 07:37 PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! Too funny!!! :D :D :D

krazyaboutkatz
01-14-2003, 09:20 PM
Tonya, I'm sure K'Cee will be just fine so try not to worry too much. I hope she has a speedy recovery. All fingers and paws are crossed here.

zippy-kat
01-14-2003, 10:13 PM
Thanks guys! The vet was closed by the time I got off of work so I couldn't check on her. :( (I took her to a vet in TX--there's an hr time difference...) I can't leave work early enough to go get her so Mom's gonna go get her for me tomorrow afternoon. *sigh*

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-14-2003, 10:26 PM
I know this is easier said than done, but don't worry Tonya, she's going to be fine. And it's probably a good thing you couldn't see her because she's probably still out of it, and it's not easy seeing our babies like that. She'll be home waiting for you tomorrow and will be back to her old self in no time. I know, it's just not easy to not have her sleeping with you, but tomorrow afternoon will be here before you know it. :)

wolf_Q
01-14-2003, 11:30 PM
Poor K'Cee..but she'll be better for it in the long run. I hope she is fine, and I bet she'll be feeling better soon! :)

How are the soft paws working out for you? The little pink toenails are adorable. :D

AmberLee
01-15-2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
...The little pink toenails are adorable.

She looks soooo lady-like with her pretty manicure... or is that a pawdicure?

It will be such a relief for you to have her to hold tomorrow evening. As the others said, I'm sure she'll be fine. Hang in there, stressed Mommy.

{{{hugs}}}

All Creatures Great And Small
01-15-2003, 01:34 AM
Hee hee - I did get spayed, but I still feel like committing murder sometimes..... (JUST KIDDING, of course)

OK, I'm the dummy here - what are "soft paws"? I'm assuming they're some kind of covering for the claws? My kitty came to me already declawed in front, so I wouldn't need them, but I would be quite interested in hearing more about them.

Waiting to hear how K'Cee came through!

hellostranger
01-15-2003, 09:11 AM
Just dropped in to see if there was any news on K'Cee and her new zipper..... we're thinking of you!

And the little pink toenails are adorable! :)

Edwina's Secretary
01-15-2003, 01:02 PM
Dear K'Cee,

I am sooo glad you listen to me about your colors. Pinks and reds are FABULOUS for kitties with our coloring.

Remember...stay away from greens and yellow!

Lots of love and thoughts of you getting "zipped"

Your godmothercat.....

Edwina

lynnestankard
01-15-2003, 04:15 PM
Hi Tonya - Hope K'Cee's feeling a whole lot better - at least when you see her tomorrow she'll have slept the anesthetic 'off' and be feeling more like her old self - and ready for lots and lots of meowmies loving! So till she gets to you - lots of {{{{Hugs}}}} coming across the miles to you xxx

Lynne

Cinder & Smoke
01-15-2003, 05:44 PM
Well, K'Cee's GranMom otta be onna way to pick her up atta White Coat Lab...

Hey K'Cee Kat !

How'z ya feelin!??
Dont look - jest trust us - dat Fur *will* grow back.

An try to akt *Kute & Perky* when MeowMee Zippy getz home - she'll *freek* iffin yer aktin :eek: too dopey! Gib Mom a nice *Lick anna Purrrr* soon as ya see her!

An best go eezy wiff chasin da Bunnie Wabbit -
ya can rassel wiff Piper aftur the zipper healz up!

Check in onna puter soon as ya can. ;)

Cinder & Smoke
01-15-2003, 08:39 PM
Bout past tyme fur the KittyMom to be checkin in wiffa *report*...

Hey K'Cee ~

Kan ya puter us all a lil note?
We'd like ta knowe yer Home an OK!

zippy-kat
01-15-2003, 10:45 PM
SORE!

(and neked!)

I just want to cry every time I look at her!! :( :( The vet got iodine all over one leg which makes it look yucky (red on white is quite a contrast!!!)

She's walking sooooooooooo stiff.... *sniff* I know it's for her own good but gosh dangit, it makes ME hurt to look at her!!!! *here come the tears, lol :o *

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-15-2003, 10:51 PM
*HUGS* for you Tonya..
In no time you will be chasin after her trying to get her to sit still... she won't be sore too much longer.... giver her a kiss for me and Piper too.:)

zippy-kat
01-15-2003, 10:58 PM
he told us K'Cee had been mad ever since we dropped her off... she didn't want ANYTHING to do with anyone--not even the "fur-nurses" (the clinic's cats).

AllCreatures & Kelly - the soft paws work great...but I have them a size too big so they keep falling off! :rolleyes: www.softpaws.com is a good website to get them from--very PROMPT service (think it took 2 days for 'em to get here).

Cinder & Smoke
01-15-2003, 11:51 PM
Welcome Home, K'Cee!!!! :D

You'll be a lil Happie Kampur in no tyme!

Fur now - Enjoy allua fussin an pamperin yer Mom
will be passin out.

Iffin ya feel a lil lonley tanite, jest give a lil *mooooan* -
Guaranteed ta get yer Mom outta bed inna *flash*! ;)

Sure hope yer feelin a lil more *Perky* inna mornin!
Sleep Tite, boff of ya! :D

shais_mom
01-16-2003, 12:28 AM
OHH poor K'cee! I hope she feels better!!
Just give her a couple days and she will be back to her feisty self!!

lynnestankard
01-16-2003, 05:11 AM
Nose Kissies for K'Cee xxxxxx

Sorry the little cutie-pie is a bit sore - after a good night's sleep I'll bet she feels so much better. C'mon K'Cee stop your Meowmie worrying!! {{{Hugs}}} for furbaby and her Meowmie xxx.

Lynne

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-16-2003, 09:41 AM
I bet she's up and feeling much better today after a good night's sleep at home. Who can sleep at that durn white coat's place anyway? And I'm sure mom got a much better night's sleep too with her baby home again.

So hopefully there's much better - happier news today. :)

I saw the Softpaws at Petco last night. They were $19.99 for a full set, but they only had the "natural" color - how boring. :rolleyes: The bright pink ones are so much more fun. :)

I asked the lady at the checkout about them and she laughed and said she has no idea because there's no way her kitty would allow her to put them on. Said she's got a hard time clipping her kitty's claws much less spending all the time to glue each one of these on. Gues it doesn't come through in how I'm telling it, but she was a riot. :D

momoffuzzyfaces
01-16-2003, 12:13 PM
So glad K'Cee is home and on the road to recovery. Just wait until the hair starts growing back on her tummy. It will be so soft and fuzzy! (and cute)!:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-16-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
It will be so soft and fuzzy! (and cute)!:D

Translation: We'll want pictures of it! ;) :)

NoahsMommy
01-16-2003, 04:00 PM
Oh K'Cee, baby girl. I'm so glad that's all over with!

You take care now, get better and ignore that whole area. Although, we would love pictures of your new dye job.... :)