PDA

View Full Version : Very Sad News!

krazyaboutkatz
04-27-2023, 02:43 PM
Hi everyone. I know I haven’t posted here in a long time but I wanted to share some sad news. I just found out today that Slick has passed away.😢 I believe she passed away in February or March. She was such a wonderful woman and I was fortunate to have been able to meet her at some of the LA BBQ’s. RIP Slick😢

phesina
04-27-2023, 08:37 PM
Oh, I am so sorry. Such a very special, wonderful person.

My deepest sympathy to her family and friends and all who know her and love her and grieve her so much. I treasure her friendship and her personality and her love for cats.

Rest in peace, Slick, home now with Lucy Loo and Merlin.

Thank you for letting us know, krazyaboutkatz.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Queen of Poop
04-28-2023, 09:42 AM
RIP Slick 😢

Karen
04-28-2023, 06:52 PM
Her obituary says she died on March 1. This old world is a little quieter.

We know there will be a grand party up at the Rainbow Bridge, with lots of hugs from Gini, Phred, Corinna, and all our beloved Pet Talkers welcoming her, after all her beloved animals, of course! (Paul will welcome her as well, but was not a hugger!)

Randi
04-29-2023, 08:24 AM
I too met Slick at Pet Talk and I was lucky to meet her in real life, also. She had a great sense of humor, was adventurous, generous, honest and compassionate. A really sweet person! She absolutely loved cats and helped so many get a better life.

Over the years, we kept in touch by e-mail and phone calls; one of the latest was a video call. So, I saw her beautiful place in Vancouver Island that she had moved to. On 26. December 2022 was the last time I heard from her. We always had a long chat at Christmas. I sent her a few messages in 2023, but no reply. Slick loved the Christmas season, was the first to put decorations up and the last to take them down.

Slick had a to-do list of what she wanted before her time was up, and I hope she did most of the things on it… probably not swimming with dolphins, though.

I feel very sad that she is not with us anymore and I will miss her terribly. I will treasure the pictures I have of her.

Rest in peace, dear Slick - you will be remembered fondly! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

My condolences to everyone who knew and loved her.

Randi

Randi
04-29-2023, 08:31 AM
And today would have been Gini’s Birthday, Slick missed her very much, as we all do, I suppose.

Happy Birthday, dear Gini… wherever you are now. I like to think you and Slick are celebrating together with all your previous cats.

Karen
04-29-2023, 11:38 AM
Certainly a glass being raised by both! And kitties all around.

RICHARD
04-29-2023, 07:24 PM
I am sorry to hear that.

Slick was the one of the funniest people I have ever met.

She had a wicked sense of humor and was always laughing.

God Speed, Slick.

Vette
05-15-2023, 12:14 PM
:(

R.I.P Slick