PDA

View Full Version : Found New Church

fritz03
01-20-2023, 12:47 PM
We found another church to go to.The Minister had been at Trinity for the last 3 months before it closed in June.Then she filled in at Faith United in Courtice from August to November while their minister was on a sabbatical.
Then in December we went o this other Church,Ebenezer United,had something to do with the church group mom was in,their church group had invited Trinity's group to join their group,now goes once a month to that,I drive her their and pick her up.During the service found the minister we had at Trinity was going to be at Ebenezer for a year,so mom thought was good to think of joining.It is not official yet,have give them transfer papers from Trinity when we join theirs.There were about 25 members of our old congregation there last Sunday.The minister's name is Nancy Knox.

cassiesmom
02-27-2023, 02:32 PM
We found another church to go to.The Minister had been at Trinity for the last 3 months before it closed in June.Then she filled in at Faith United in Courtice from August to November while their minister was on a sabbatical.
Then in December we went o this other Church,Ebenezer United,had something to do with the church group mom was in,their church group had invited Trinity's group to join their group,now goes once a month to that,I drive her their and pick her up.During the service found the minister we had at Trinity was going to be at Ebenezer for a year,so mom thought was good to think of joining.It is not official yet,have give them transfer papers from Trinity when we join theirs.There were about 25 members of our old congregation there last Sunday.The minister's name is Nancy Knox.

Barry, I'm glad to read that you found another church and there are some members of your former congregation there. I hope you like it very much!

phesina
03-24-2023, 07:14 PM
Dear Barry, your new church sounds like a wonderful place for you and your mom! How good that your minister from the previous church is now at the new one, and so are several members from your old congregation. I hope all has gone well with the transfer. My best wishes to you and mom with the new church!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: